I feel like a schmuck now!!:paleo::dang::what?::dammit:
Don't bro we all typo, that's just life in a forum!
You are strong with the AFN vibe so lets wiggle :vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Fat fingers can be a hassle I know!

I'll give you some updates on my Dinafem Fruit Autos.
I'd just like to first thank @Dinafem-Mark for sponsoring the NGL Test team with these seeds!
I'd like to thank @PhotonLabs Photon Labs/Northern Grow Lights for Sponsoring the NGL Test team and giving us our DIY LED COB kits (I built and I am running 4 x Cree CXB3590 with a 2.1A driver on Mod 420 frame and Kathod silicone lenses)
Finally I'd like to thank @opticfoliar Optic foliar for sponsoring me and supplying all the folliar sprays!
Mark, Amit & Dinesh you guys rock!!:headbang:

OK to today's pics:photog:
couch.gif
:photog:

6 Dinafem fruit Autos
Lst'd - bent & pinned
Hst'd - mainstems crushed, bent & pinned
Defoliated as and when needed if the bud sites get shaded by leaves
Even canopy to stop apical dominance and to get the auxins to the lower bud sites.

For the pics they all get moved to the left side of the cab because it is easier to take pics, the other door has stuff in front of it and it is too much of a pain to keep moving it to take pictures.
They are move back to their original positions and are more equally spaced after the photos have been taken.

DSCN3705.JPG
DSCN3707.JPG
DSCN3710.JPG
DSCN3711.JPG
DSCN3712.JPG

Jungle boogie, get down, get down!

And you though you knew how to dance!!
73874dba498b6d4d0b5f5d7b0914e7dd.gif
:crying:

Last edited:
@arty zan ohh no you ditnt break out the Sooouuull Train line dance!!! This is Don Cornelius sayin,keep those grooves groovy!!
:crying:Well I was gonna post the band playing it but then.....Solid gold came my way and it was going to be the soul train all the way baby, you dig?
afn logo glass alpha 1.jpg

Last edited:
I am nearly crying here!!!!!!!!!
ROFL PMSL LMAO
:crying::haha::rofl::laughcry::funny: Budelee said ":passes to vapo69"
Hey bude good buddy I think you need a "pee" :funny:and asses to you too!!:laughcry:

The thing is I know budelee was being a proper gent and "passing to vapo69"
So I'll do the same and pass to Vapo69 & Budelee, here you go guys :pass::pass:I made you a spliff each :bighug::pighug:
Thanks for the spliff dude

Thanks for the spliff dude
A pleasure brother all part of the AFN vibe "Be nice and helpful to all member and lend a hand where you can!"
:vibe:Harry the hairy monster is the keeper of the AFN vibe and he wiggles with it!:cheers:
I don't think I've seen you around the forums before, so let me welcome you to the forums, great to have you here with us!:welcome:

Good of you to take @budelee typo with good humor, he is a great guy and we work closely together with the Auto Warriors Live interviews.

Here's a link to some of the past interviews for you to peruse at you leisure - https://www.autoflower.org/forums/auto-warriors-live-interviews-archive.359/

There are some great interviews with some of the canna industries biggest names and we are always setting up more.

We have the Live Interviews in the Live Stoners section of the forum, Which is a great place to chat and hang out and meet other AFN members.

You'll also find out
what is going on in the forums there too, so please feel free to drop in and have a laugh, chat or smoke and generally have some fun.

Let me give you a link - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/current-live-stoners-gossip-feb-2017-onward.57896/page-214

Have a great day and i hope we see a grow journal from you in the future!

All the best

arty

A pleasure brother all part of the AFN vibe "Be nice and helpful to all member and lend a hand where you can!"
:vibe:Harry the hairy monster is the keeper of the AFN vibe and he wiggles with it!:cheers:
I don't think I've seen you around the forums before, so let me welcome you to the forums, great to have you here with us!:welcome:

Good of you to take @budelee typo with good humor, he is a great guy and we work closely together with the Auto Warriors Live interviews.

Here's a link to some of the past interviews for you to peruse at you leisure - https://www.autoflower.org/forums/auto-warriors-live-interviews-archive.359/

There are some great interviews with some of the canna industries biggest names and we are always setting up more.

We have the Live Interviews in the Live Stoners section of the forum, Which is a great place to chat and hang out and meet other AFN members.

You'll also find out
what is going on in the forums there too, so please feel free to drop in and have a laugh, chat or smoke and generally have some fun.

Let me give you a link - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/current-live-stoners-gossip-feb-2017-onward.57896/page-214

Have a great day and i hope we see a grow journal from you in the future!

All the best

arty
Arty ,i couldnt have said it better!!.... And no more assing joints,got it!!

I'll give you some updates on my Dinafem Fruit Autos.
I'd just like to first thank @Dinafem-Mark for sponsoring the NGL Test team with these seeds!
I'd like to thank @PhotonLabs Photon Labs/Northern Grow Lights for Sponsoring the NGL Test team and giving us our DIY LED COB kits (I built and I am running 4 x Cree CXB3590 with a 2.1A driver on Mod 420 frame and Kathod silicone lenses)
Finally I'd like to thank @opticfoliar Optic foliar for sponsoring me and supplying all the folliar sprays!
Mark, Amit & Dinesh you guys rock!!:headbang:

OK to today's pics:photog:View attachment 705475:photog:

6 Dinafem fruit Autos
Lst'd - bent & pinned
Hst'd - mainstems crushed, bent & pinned
Defoliated as and when needed if the bud sites get shaded by leaves
Even canopy to stop apical dominance and to get the auxins to the lower bud sites.

For the pics they all get moved to the left side of the cab because it is easier to take pics, the other door has stuff in front of it and it is too much of a pain to keep moving it to take pictures.
They are move back to their original positions and are more equally spaced after the photos have been taken.

View attachment 705476 View attachment 705477 View attachment 705478 View attachment 705479 View attachment 705480
Jungle boogie, get down, get down!

And you though you knew how to dance!!
73874dba498b6d4d0b5f5d7b0914e7dd.gif
:crying:

*does the creepy voice* I want to sleep in you

Back