have you used a cooltube pal im using a 600w hps in my new setup as i had heat issues now i have my temps down to around 75 f could you advise me how close to keep it from my plants also my fimmed plants are flying along i will post pics at some stage you have been a great help budelee

My HID hoods are cool tube ready but since i open grow( due to heat) i dont use that option,..heres a recommendation from a "catalog" i have concerning heights of HID..hope it helps some..when they are babies the light should be kept higher than when they are flowering..Help is always a click away bro!!
have you used a cooltube pal im using a 600w hps in my new setup as i had heat issues now i have my temps down to around 75 f could you advise me how close to keep it from my plants also my fimmed plants are flying along i will post pics at some stage you have been a great help budelee
image.jpeg

thanks another good pic for reference mine are a month old now

Sat and read the whole thread and all I can say is WOW! Thanks very much for this @budelee it's a goldmine of info. Time to see if I can :slap:
Thank You J !! When you start the training,feel free to add a pic,we will spread the word and the good vibes to all the community!! ... Heres a slapper back at ya,welcome aboard!!

Budlee iv been spreading the auto limits awareness for the last 5 years mate.my last 4 years work was lost when i left 420mag.but my work over there is still been followed and my auto legacy will last a long time to come im sure.im here now on afn to start the process all over again.show the true limits and potential of autos.happy growing every1;)

Thats awesome autobreast !!

Back