Other than coat hangers I'll use rubber O rings and plumb line in the holes I drill for air. The rubber o rings do no damage at all. And if u pull to hard they slide off not damaging the plant at all I have different sizes
a1939e300b876e868c339e843c7faa7a.jpg
95aa99cae26f29769e6919642d5dbd53.jpg
the various sizes makes it easier also

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
:slap: For the tip!!

Not a problem it really makes shit alot easier to move when u need it . Reusable everytime lol.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I feel what yer sayin,and you are doing a splendid job, the plant will want to bend back toward the light and thats when the chance it cuts in will happen!!
They've all bent back towards the light already haha I've just had a quick peek before I go to bed and was amazed at what I seen, I was even thinking about tweaking it further but it's late now that can be tomorrow's job!

Well after reading through this whole thread this morning it looks like baby Green Crack is getting a hair cut tonight
A Big Thank you @budelee for all the great resources in this thread :pass:

Well after reading through this whole thread this morning it looks like baby Green Crack is getting a hair cut tonight
A Big Thank you @budelee for all the great resources in this thread :pass:
All good my brother!! Post us some pics,and keep us informed as she moves along..is she getting a FIM ot a Topping??

Topping and ill try to get some pics posted tonight
And a well deserved :slap: for you and your knowledge @budelee
Thank You bro!! Glad the thread is helping people realize that these are not the autos of 5 or 10 years ago,they are stong enough to take the training!!

Back