Thought I'd might as well contribute, since I seem to top and lst every plant I grow. Here are my most recent two.
Dinafem Blue Kush: Topped on day 17View attachment 702087

Here she is this past Sunday, Day 31
View attachment 702089

This one is a Dutch Passion Glueberry Og:
Topped on day 17 as well. It was the start of the 4th node. I fotgot to take a before pic, but here she at day 21, and then again this past Sunday at day 28.
View attachment 702094 View attachment 702095

I cant convince myself of a reason to stop. Lol. I poppee a seed for practice that I thi k ai will try to top at least twice. Thanks for this post. I'm learning a ton!
Thank You for the pics,, now just bring some friends over here and we will slowly start to change peoples thoughts on topping autos!! Rep slapped for that!!:slap:

I thought it was the one! That structure was perfect man. So you topped it huh, daym i wasn't gonna do that. But....

Yes, i just started a THC bomb. Still too early for the rack!
Heres an early rep slap!! Make sure you add some pics here!!

I thought it was the one! That structure was perfect man. So you topped it huh, daym i wasn't gonna do that. But....
The one in the rack is not a Bomb Seeds,that was a DP auto mazar..

The training is looking awesome,are you doing any HST or just LST? just a suggestion,use of fishing line can/may cut into the stalk so keep a close watch or use a different binder..Thank You for contributing to the thread and helping the community/members and keep the updates coming in!!:slap:
Thanks man much appreciated, I'm not quite sure what I'm doing yet if I'm honest haha I was just going to let nature take her course but I think they are going to be quite tall, I'll probably end up taking two out and putting them in the closet. Thanks for the heads up, I'm using braid so it's stronger than normal line but would cut through the stem easier, I did pre think this and never actually tied the stem I just tied a loop to the pot and then carefully slipped it over the plant so the stem is free to grow within the loop if you know what I mean haha I'm not sure if my explanation is clear I'm quite stoned :p

Ty sir! I will, i got her going in the Bomb thread. They make some great beans.
Three of mine are bomb seeds cherry bomb, they're the 3 smallest in the picture I posted but they're 4 days behind the bigger one which is a northern auto by blimburn but they've caught up fast.

Attachments

• IMAG0156.jpg
    IMAG0156.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 90
Thanks man much appreciated, I'm not quite sure what I'm doing yet if I'm honest haha I was just going to let nature take her course but I think they are going to be quite tall, I'll probably end up taking two out and putting them in the closet. Thanks for the heads up, I'm using braid so it's stronger than normal line but would cut through the stem easier, I did pre think this and never actually tied the stem I just tied a loop to the pot and then carefully slipped it over the plant so the stem is free to grow within the loop if you know what I mean haha I'm not sure if my explanation is clear I'm quite stoned :p
I feel what yer sayin,and you are doing a splendid job, the plant will want to bend back toward the light and thats when the chance it cuts in will happen!!

Other than coat hangers I'll use rubber O rings and plumb line in the holes I drill for air. The rubber o rings do no damage at all. And if u pull to hard they slide off not damaging the plant at all I have different sizes
a1939e300b876e868c339e843c7faa7a.jpg
95aa99cae26f29769e6919642d5dbd53.jpg
the various sizes makes it easier also

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Back