All good that's why I'm here. Just trying to share what I've learned over the years outside .

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

And I didn't monster crop those plants whatever that is lol. That's just a revegged clone . Wasn't any topping what so ever done to any of my plants . I won't top mine at all

Some may have a different term for it,Monstercropping is a technique where a clone is pulled from a plant durung flower( a photoperiod plant), it is then revegged,the braching gets stupid bushy( my term) it can then be sent back to a 12/12 flower schedule where the ridiculous amount of budsites will swell,a plant using this method is crazy bushy..

No prob,there are many different techniques for training,with photoperiod plants the ability to veg them longer means yield can be substantially improved( in many cases),but with autos I use training for height control and an even( as possible) canopy

I feel that . Same as me basically. The reveg is new to me since I've only grown out doors till now. I like the reveg I can make em monster for real lol. So many possibilities on raising em. And the best part is not having to worry bout taking clones and losing weight

I feel that . Same as me basically. The reveg is new to me since I've only grown out doors till now. I like the reveg I can make em monster for real lol. So many possibilities on raising em. And the best part is not having to worry bout taking clones and losing weight

Oooo outdoor grower huh? Great to meet you man!!

And the training begins..... I've used fishing braid to tie them down.
IMAG0156.jpg
IMAG0159.jpg
IMAG0158.jpg
IMAG0160.jpg
IMAG0161.jpg

Back