well i fimmed 2 and topped 1 around a week ago iot didnt slow them down they are just over 3 weeks old now i will post pics when i get time and thanks for such good tips and advice this thread is so impressive
That my friend is awesome news..all ive done is laid the foundation,its up to members like yourself to keep the knowledge coming in,and sharing your experiences with new members..pay it forward..keep the updates comin!!:bravo: To you guys!!

Welcome back to another episode of "This is your HST"...what is on the plate this round is three Fast Buds strains that will have a control plant as a baseline...more info coming soon,but with the plants being 4 days old,now is the time to start planning!!
The first pic show 2 of each: Pineapple Express,girl scout cookies and Gorilla glue
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

looking forward to your plans for these this is my fav thread on afn

looking forward to your plans for these this is my fav thread on afn
Thanks bro!! I'll put the smackdown on them,and have a comparison at harvest time, In the past ive tried a smaller single scrog type net which didnt allow enough horizontal spread( they stil shot up vertical),ive settled on bamboo stakes to build a flat structure and keep em wide.. This plant would have been 4 feet tall if i didnt train it..
image.jpeg

Nice plants . U grow kinda like I do. Would u like to see some pics? 20 plus years outdoors here and transitioning to inside

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Nice plants . U grow kinda like I do. Would u like to see some pics? 20 plus years outdoors here and transitioning to inside

Are they autos? Sure thing,this thread is meant to share info,thoughts,ideas,and pics of HST or LST training ( mostly HST because people say it dont work on autos) ..

No no autos here I don't believe haha. Durban poison reveg clones and three unknown killer strains from Colorado dispensary. One was really purple and the other really green . Both blew me away and I got lucky as hell and got a seed out of each bag[emoji2]

No no autos here I don't believe haha. Durban poison reveg clones and three unknown killer strains from Colorado dispensary. One was really purple and the other really green . Both blew me away and I got lucky as hell and got a seed out of each bag[emoji2]

Are you in CO??

I'm an older guy and the terms u use I don't know but lst now . I call my grow style ground pounding. Because I keep my plants bout two feet and really wide and around . I've had over a 20 ft circumference before lol

Back