I always heard the wives tales of don't do this don't do that ,I wanna see first hand if they still hold true.Autos have been around for a "few" generations now so the genes may be getting stronger/more stable,and I really have a habit sometimes of pushing plants for all they worth..I think it will be a good experiment/comparison since many of the variables are removed,Thanks for stoping in and an update will follow tonight or tomorrow ..p.s.if a sticky was created to document the "fim" outcome,I would contribute,as it benefits us as a community
:pop:

I proudly announce the arrival of 6 baby girls,3 Humboldt Seeds Org. Blue Dreams'. and 3 Autobeanstalk Duurty Magics' ..cigars and Patron for everybody,,I'll prolly piggyback these grows on this thread and start a few indoor poppies...peace !!!View attachment 525541.....by the way..I'm gonna train these around the rim,,as seen in @ChillFred s' journal,excellent idea chill and thanks guys for sticking around ..peace
I've ran those Blue Dreams from hso before in auto and photo . They are a low maintence strain that bulls up really nice and loves to eat... I had a more blueberry leaning pheno short and just a frost factory lol

I was I had to move back to Ohio. Mom had a stroke and a heart attack so gotta take care of her

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Hate to hear bad news like that,Good Health Karma to your mom! I hear Ohio is about to legalize( or am i behing on my news?)

It's medical now . But no Dr will even touch it at all yet. No dispensarys either . Still a felony to grow and goto prison for it . Not a good situation yet. They fucking money hungry here that's why. They tried to have a monopoly for the state to have one giant grow place with investors fucking us . We goto jail still if we grow and they are legal to do it? We goto prison while they sell their weed!! Well weed heads spoke up and voted the legalization of it down the first time haha. Fuckers lost everything thinking we was gonna roll over cause we wanted it legal. But they fucked up and forgot we a bunch of country fucks who will fuck your life up lol

0a8207d3e1873b79398d3811279a7d3f.jpg
282c42ecc2749d6f6d271cdf8d31b016.jpg
3d293d0c800614ee176066ec92df2307.jpg
4775082a53d377d81fe382b5bbba29d4.jpg
bc4b1672059b553f026677a5069d14ee.jpg
my groundpounders [emoji2]

Nobody made one,so i made one myself..open to all members plants,pics and experiments!!..im pretty sure theres still just the one mainline that has been documented and successfuly completed,Who will be the next to attempt it???

Here's a pic of the new growth on reveg anyone seen crazy grown like this
9f88509efc0127a6da5d9070b14aa0f3.jpg
over 40 tops on my small one but the big ones OMG lol
3282daaa8eb3d7f4643709fba1c80813.jpg

I grow for my fiancee she's an amputee. Shits to expensive to buy. So I'm willing to goto jail so she has some pain relief. The wreck ripped her arm off and broke her neck and back and on top of that fiber myalga set in so it's tough. But fuck em I got to do it

Here's a pic of the new growth on reveg anyone seen crazy grown like this
9f88509efc0127a6da5d9070b14aa0f3.jpg
over 40 tops on my small one but the big ones OMG lol
3282daaa8eb3d7f4643709fba1c80813.jpg

Ive monstercropped photos before and they get super branchy/bud packed!! Not a technique for autos tho,the goal of this thread is to give people some real life info on what works with auto flower plants,when i became a member the info was minimal,scattered,and hard to find,i/we are helping the whole community learn and grow

Back