took me a long time to get through all the posts i have 2 fast and vast at 5 days old just as you said i can see how one copes also a royal critical also thanks for all the pics your a star i feel adventurous

took me a long time to get through all the posts i have 2 fast and vast at 5 days old just as you said i can see how one copes also a royal critical also thanks for all the pics your a star i feel adventurous
Thank you for the compliments!! Critical and 2 fast are large aggresive growers,i think youll be surprised,feel free to post pics of your progress,good luck and if you ever need anything,just tag me in!! Peace

cheers pal your a star

Holy Christ on a tricycle! Tons of fantastic stuff here. As I'm also a mooby I want to get a decent first foray with minimal personal injunction, but I've been thinking about pony tailing. I have a decent amount of side light, though, so still on the fence. I figure pony tailing is the least stressful thing I could do. Desizhuns!!

Post script: thanks for the science!!:pass::thumbsup:

Holy Christ on a tricycle! Tons of fantastic stuff here. As I'm also a mooby I want to get a decent first foray with minimal personal injunction, but I've been thinking about pony tailing. I have a decent amount of side light, though, so still on the fence. I figure pony tailing is the least stressful thing I could do. Desizhuns!!

Post script: thanks for the science!!:pass::thumbsup:
Ponytailing is a great training method,lots of members use it with awesome results..start where you feel comfortable,maybe run a few of the same strain and experiment on one till you feel confident to push em to the edge!! Research is important,,its only a plant,rhere will be others!!

Too late!!!
IMG_20170124_152944231_HDR.jpg

I will read more!- however, I read one report of ponytails being administered for 6 hours x 4 days. Anyone have any ideas?

Questions comments concerns, quotes jokes anecdotes, recipes public address and points of historical note (sorry, summer camp flooding back after a *ahem* handful of years..

@A-Train has more expereince with ponytailing rhan anyone i know.maybe he can give his thoughts ...
I will read more!- however, I read one report of ponytails being administered for 6 hours x 4 days. Anyone have any ideas?

Questions comments concerns, quotes jokes anecdotes, recipes public address and points of historical note (sorry, summer camp flooding back after a *ahem* handful of years..
:: heres one for you,,What do you call a three hump camel....pregnant...bwahahaha...by grambaby thinks that hilarious....

Back