@Seabass , @Dudeski is exactly right,after stretch if she holds her shape,she wil be good to let outta the harnesses,but if she give you any lip :naughtystep: put her back in her place!! Once the plant is opened up for good light and air,the buds may get heavy to the point you will need to support the branches,especially around harvest time!! Hope this helps,im always around..I was strollin thru your journal this morning and owe you a slapper for the grwat work...are you ready for it??!!
Danggggg it I'm just coming to the end of stretch I decided to open them up with a lil lst
ad16c2edd4dca6982cd61233eb860190.jpg
b0031670f183653c1bddf6cd8cebb96a.jpg
7c229039f8b9e7fbea1f116626418aca.jpg
I like the traditional main cola with many side branches [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] hoping they get nice and fat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I prefer to ponytail and lst my autos and top my photos I'm just worried about stunting the growth on the autos by adding in recovery time

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
They love to be ponytailed check my journal in the autopot section I'm on day 56 and just now starting a lil lst just to open them up all i have done up until now is ponytail them...

They love to be ponytailed check my journal in the autopot section I'm on day 56 and just now starting a lil lst just to open them up all i have done up until now is ponytail them...

In the process of checking it out

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk

Hi guys!! For this grow i chose not to top and show some LST bending techniques,the two plants are Dinafem White Widow,so far all is good,they do compare like night and day tho!! The bamboo stakes are priceless because you can build the supports/tiedowns anywhere and any size you want. I'll continue to add different ideas..Thanks for including pics of your plants and mostly for thinking outside the box...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This one looks like those trees on the side of hwy 70 thru Kansas( they grow sideways from the wind).. Bwahahaha....
image.jpeg

Back