Alright guys!!! I have a new round of plants going thru a topping so i am showing this process from the beginning and will update weekly on the LST ..View attachment 647797this plant is at about 5 nodes and the perfect time is between 3-5 nodes.... View attachment 647799A fine tip pair of scissors is used to get as close as possible to the base of the stalk to make the cut..now the energy will go to the 8 branches,as they grow they will get the "rack" and branches will be LSTd to grow out instead of up..this does require a daily beating or the plants will do their own thing..updates soon
@budelee man what a godsend this is one awesome thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

@budelee man what a godsend this is one awesome thread

Thanks bro!! I'll keep adding to the thread and welcome others pics and documentation too,my post are for all to share as well as inform of what works and what strains take the HST better than others..some growers have limited vertical space to grow in,I just like low even canopies that are easy to work with..peace..and welcome to AFN

Thanks bro!! I'll keep adding to the thread and welcome others pics and documentation too,my post are for all to share as well as inform of what works and what strains take the HST better than others..some growers have limited vertical space to grow in,I just like low even canopies that are easy to work with..peace..and welcome to AFN
Big thumbs up Im subbed up for sure going to top my next round I love the look of a even canopy myself...

First off, a huge thank you for this thread. It's awesome and I can't wait to try more of the techniques. Now, onto my question... I LSTd my girl around day 20ish and she's loved it and so have I. She has since started flowering, not much just building up some pistols. At any point should I un-bind her? Or do I leave her in her restraints through harvest? Again, thanks for everything, more details in my thread, nothing but love for afn! image.jpegimage.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 201
You can unbind after it finishes stretching if it holds its open shape

@Seabass , @Dudeski is exactly right,after stretch if she holds her shape,she wil be good to let outta the harnesses,but if she give you any lip :naughtystep: put her back in her place!! Once the plant is opened up for good light and air,the buds may get heavy to the point you will need to support the branches,especially around harvest time!! Hope this helps,im always around..I was strollin thru your journal this morning and owe you a slapper for the grwat work...are you ready for it??!!

Back