Thanks budelee.I have 3 five day old Northern Lights AFs in my grow space. I'm not going to experiment just now as they're my very first grow.

They're just going to get LST.

But once I get through this grow I'm trying some of this stuff. I'm thinking of my own medusa but maybe with a photosensitve and then scrog her. :biggrin:
So freaking rad. I think that is awesome. I pinched/topped one of my teens 2 weeks ago. It worked!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Thanks guys,Ill keep beatin' em up and documenting the results,each one gets better and easier to see how they react,the one i have now that grew a couple balls on it may have been a differwnt pheno cause the sisters are all fine..My suggestion is start slow,get your nutes dialed in first,then beat em up,but always have a spare running till you are comfortable topping them all,try different methods,youll find your groove!!

Does ponytailing stop apical dominance to some point?
Yes this is another LST methid to slow apical dominance which allows the side branching to catch up,ive seen it used with great success , @A-Train uses this method quit a bit and may have more input for you,peace

Yes budelee is correct. I use ponytailing and lst to maintain an even canopy to help maximize yield on plants. It also helps when growing with these new LED lights. If you have 1 main way above the rest I can't get my light as close as I want to the undergrowth without bleaching the top cola

Yes budelee is correct. I use ponytailing and lst to maintain an even canopy to help maximize yield on plants. It also helps when growing with these new LED lights. If you have 1 main way above the rest I can't get my light as close as I want to the undergrowth without bleaching the top cola

When do you start and how long each day?

When do you start and how long each day?
@A-Train will have to help you with that question,it will be something i try when we get an answer!! You can add the @ symbol in front of any members name and it will notify them ,which will make a response quicker...peace bro..

Heres a few pics of some recent plants that were topped,and spread..the training keeps them low and manageable,it also allows for better light penetration
image.jpeg
Dinafem seeds gets an A+ for durability
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Bomb seeds gets an A+ for durability( both upper pics).....next update will show 5 skywalker Kush plants that were topped and spread...beat em till they bleed!!!

Yes budlee smashing it mate beautiful autos full of big dominant colas.perfect;).the true beauty of autos revealed right there;)here is my topped and lstd think big;) and the rest of the auto garden;)
_20161129_173154.JPG
happy growing and keep doing what ur doing mate top job;)

Yes budlee smashing it mate beautiful autos full of big dominant colas.perfect;).the true beauty of autos revealed right there;)here is my topped and lstd think big;) and the rest of the auto garden;)View attachment 665334happy growing and keep doing what ur doing mate top job;)
Woo hoo!!! That TB is gonna be a beast!!! Dont forget to post a final pic here and pic by pic,post by post we will shatter all the myths, taking autoflowers to never before seen heights!!!

Back