2.Green Crack(4plants)
3.Chemdawg(3plants)
4.Black Dog (2plants)
5.Lemon Garlic Og (3plants)
6.707 Headband (2plants)
7.OGKZ (3plants)
8.Sugar Breath (3plants)

Just zoom on the first picture, you will see them :D

As you can see, this is 100% guerilla growing.
The plants you see were grown for almost 50 days indoor and after a few days of light adjustment were transplanted to this garden. I can't describe to you how much effort of two people was needed to dig 23 holes and bring almost 500 liters of soil and some 50 liters of cocoa into this garden which is naturally heavily fortified with a thorny bush all around. And all that done during the night! It's been raining a lot in the past few weeks, I think it will be like that for almost all of May.

Two of the fastest-growing strains are of course Blue Dream and Green Crack, but all others strains are following up, all looking great for now! See you on the next update!

P.S. I'm posting about OGKZ and Sugar Breath here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hso-sugar-breath-and-ogkz-outdoor-2019.70489/#post-2099910

Attachments

• IMG_20190505_144435.jpg
    IMG_20190505_144435.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 222
  • 707headband1.jpg
    707headband1.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 231
  • 707headband2.jpg
    707headband2.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 235
  • blackdog1.jpg
    blackdog1.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 242
  • blackdog2.jpg
    blackdog2.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 215
  • bluedream1.jpg
    bluedream1.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 235
  • bluedream2.jpg
    bluedream2.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 208
  • bluedream3.jpg
    bluedream3.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 230
  • chemdawg.3.jpg
    chemdawg.3.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 236
  • chemdawg1.jpg
    chemdawg1.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 217
  • greencrack1.jpg
    greencrack1.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 219
  • greencrack2.jpg
    greencrack2.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 208
  • greencrack3.jpg
    greencrack3.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 224
  • greencrack4.jpg
    greencrack4.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Welcome ladies and gentlemen!
The garden you see below contains a mix of 8 strains:

1.Blue Dream (3plants)
2.Green Crack(4plants)
3.Chemdawg(3plants)
4.Black Dog (2plants)
5.Lemon Garlic Og (3plants)
6.707 Headband (2plants)
7.OGKZ (3plants)
8.Sugar Breath (3plants)

Just zoom on the first picture, you will see them :D

As you can see, this is 100% guerilla growing.
The plants you see were grown for almost 50 days indoor and after a few days of light adjustment were transplanted to this garden. I can't describe to you how much effort of two people was needed to dig 23 holes and bring almost 500 liters of soil and nearly 100 liters of cocoa into this garden which is naturally heavily fortified with a thorny bush all around. And all that done during the night! It's been raining a lot in the past few weeks, I think it will be like that for almost all of May.

Two of the fastest growing strains are of course Blue Dream and Green Crack, but all others strains are following up, all looking great for now! See you on the next update!

P.S. I'm posting about OGKZ and Sugar Breath here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hso-sugar-breath-and-ogkz-outdoor-2019.70489/#post-2099910

Now this is what we call a multiple strain grow :pass:

You've got a great selection of our genetics, you already have your OGKZ and Sugar Breath grow going and now we have another 6 HSO strains joining the outdoor fun :bong:

Good luck this year outdoors mate. Lets hope mother nature is kind :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

Uptade on HSO's Photoperiod Strains mix is here! :bighug:

For start, I want to share all the problems in these 2 and a half month since the last update.
One Black D.O.G. was eaten by some animal almost to the bottom of the stem, leaving only two stems, which after some time started to grow normally and she is well and alive, thank God.
One Blue Dream plant got infected with Fusarium or Verticulum, not sure. Had to cut it below the lowest dying branch. We will see, will she survives. I had the same problem in the exact same hole last year (I did put new soil this year).

Mother nature was on my side in terms of the weather most of the time, there were lots of rain in the last 2 and a half month.

My nutrients for the vegetative phase are Hesi TNT Complex and B-52 from AD.
Last ten days is freaking hot!:fire: You can tell by the ladies. Trying my best to water them as often as I can. It's hard. One man's job for 23 plants hidden deep in the bushes! Some of them simply didn't have the chance to show full potential in terms of size since I had only about 500 liters of soil and some cocoa which haven't been evenly distributed to fill 23 holes.

One LemonGarlicOg (in the picture) didn't have the chance to grow as others two did, again probably because of the smaller hole, but looking interesting.

Chemdawg by far has the most amazing smell, looking very sturdy. Following by a 707 Headband.

Biggest girl in the garden is, of course, the Blue Dream (I call it a Queen). Notice her even before transplant, amazing smell and look, had to put her in the biggest hole. Another one is following up nice.

Green Crack legit as always! You can never ger wrong with this strain!

All of them are showing preflowers. :drool:
I will make a new update when we enter the flowering phase, until then my friends! :pass:

P.S. I haven't pictured every single plant.

Attachments

• garden.jpg
    garden.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 205
  • 707headband.jpg
    707headband.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 205
  • BlackDog.jpg
    BlackDog.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 210
  • blackdogpreflowers.jpg
    blackdogpreflowers.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 195
  • damagedblackdog.jpg
    damagedblackdog.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 197
  • bluedream2.jpg
    bluedream2.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 194
  • BlueDreamQueen.jpg
    BlueDreamQueen.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 204
  • BlueDreamQueenStalk.jpg
    BlueDreamQueenStalk.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 198
  • BlueDreamQueenTop.jpg
    BlueDreamQueenTop.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 201
  • infectedbluedream.jpg
    infectedbluedream.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 204
  • chemdawg1.jpg
    chemdawg1.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 205
  • chemdawg2.jpg
    chemdawg2.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 200
  • chemdawg-preflowers.jpg
    chemdawg-preflowers.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 200
  • greencrack1.jpg
    greencrack1.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 209
  • LemonGarlicOg.jpg
    LemonGarlicOg.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Uptade on HSO's Photoperiod Strains mix is here! :bighug:

For start, I want to share all the problems in these 2 and a half month since the last update.
One Black D.O.G. was eaten by some animal almost to the bottom of the stem, leaving only two stems, which after some time started to grow normally and she is well and alive, thank God.
One Blue Dream plant got infected with Fusarium or Verticulum, not sure. Had to cut it below the lowest dying branch. We will see, will she survives. I had the same problem in the exact same hole last year (I did put new soil this year).

Mother nature was on my side in terms of the weather most of the time, there were lots of rain in the last 2 and a half month.

My nutrients for the vegetative phase are Hesi TNT Complex and B-52 from AD.
Last ten days is freaking hot!:fire: You can tell by the ladies. Trying my best to water them as often as I can. It's hard. One man's job for 23 plants hidden deep in the bushes! Some of them simply didn't have the chance to show full potential in terms of size since I had only about 500 liters of soil and some cocoa which haven't been evenly distributed to fill 23 holes.

One LemonGarlicOg (in the picture) didn't have the chance to grow as others two did, again probably because of the smaller hole, but looking interesting.

Chemdawg by far has the most amazing smell, looking very sturdy. Following by a 707 Headband.

Biggest girl in the garden is, of course, the Blue Dream (I call it a Queen). Notice her even before transplant, amazing smell and look, had to put her in the biggest hole. Another one is following up nice.

Green Crack legit as always! You can never ger wrong with this strain!

All of them are showing preflowers. :drool:
I will make a new update when we enter the flowering phase, until then my friends! :pass:

P.S. I haven't pictured every single plant.

Now that's what I call a super detailed write up mate :thumbsup:

All 4 strains loving life and thriving :pass:

Time is coming to enter bloom :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

Uptade is here! (Finally)

I would start with the bad news first.

Again, as last year, more than half of the plants caught up fusarium/verticulum (not sure) at the start of flowering.
Blue Dream:
One Blue Dream is gone, other is dropped to only two branches, third (TheQueen) is kicking well and only had to cut two small branches from it.

Green Crack:
Two Green Cracks (included the bigger one) out of four are cut in half to stop the disease spreading down the stem

Lemon Garlic Og:
One Lemon Garlic is gone, the other one cut in half, the third one is all well and kicking it. They were last to start to flower.

707Headband:
One 707 Headband is reduced to a few top branches, the other one is smaller but intact. Both giving a very dank smell.

Chemdawg, all three are intact, very resistant. All three look almost identical and smell almost the same, except one of them, is all that old school best dank weed you ever smoked from back in the days smell! :headbang:

Black Dog:
Very resistant and started to flower among the first. Big buds starting to give away nice berry smell.

The good news is that what's left is well into flowering and I will try hard to get out as much as I can. Exited to try strains that are new to me, for sure! :cheers:

For feeding I use Advanced Nutrients following:

Bud Ignitor
Piranha
B52
Big Bud
Bud Candy
Connoisseur Bloom A&B
Overdrive

Mark my friend, this grow will not pull off as much as we hoped back in March, this type of growing always bring to many risks. I think I'm over with outdoor/guerilla growing for sure. Enough is enough. :toke:

The next update will be before harvest. :shooty:

Attachments

• garden.jpg
    garden.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 208
  • BlueDreamQueen.jpg
    BlueDreamQueen.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 198
  • BiggestGreenCrack.jpg
    BiggestGreenCrack.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 201
  • Lemongarlic2.jpg
    Lemongarlic2.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 202
  • LemonGarlicOg1 (2).jpg
    LemonGarlicOg1 (2).jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 186
  • LemonGarlicOg1.jpg
    LemonGarlicOg1.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 183
  • BlackDog.jpg
    BlackDog.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 199
  • BlackDog2.jpg
    BlackDog2.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 221
  • chemdawg.jpg
    chemdawg.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 191
  • nutrients.jpg
    nutrients.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 203
  • 707.1.jpg
    707.1.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 192
  • 707.2.jpg
    707.2.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 196
Mark my friend, this grow will not pull off as much as we hoped back in March, this type of growing always bring to many risks. I think I'm over with outdoor/guerilla growing for sure. Enough is enough. :toke:

That's one of the challenging things with an outdoor grow, we never know what mother nature has in store and she can not be beaten :pass:

By the sound of things your facing some soil pathogens

fusarium/verticulum

If my plant biology is right

fusarium is more common in warmer climates with verticulum being more associated with cooler climates so I'm going with fusarium as you in a pretty warm climate?

With that taken into consideration you still look to be doing quite well and you'll still get the chance to try some Fire looking flowers that you've not yet sampled :pass:

I'll keep a look out for a pre-harvest update buddy :cheers:

Kind regards

Mark..

If that's what makes the difference between fusarium and verticulum, then I can bet it's fusarium. It really cut my harvest for a good half! But, as you said, I will still get a chance to try some fire looking flowers that I've not yet sampled. :pass:

Until next update friend.

Last edited:
If that's what makes the difference between fusarium and verticulum, then I can bet it's fusarium. It really cut my harvest for a good half! But, as you said, I will still get a chance to try some fire looking flowers that I've not yet sampled. :pass:

Until next update friend.

How are things going since your last update buddy?

I hope all is well :pass:

Kind regards :cheers:

Mark..

The things are going well my friend.

I harvested three Chemdawg and two Black Dog's last night. The rain was falling for a couple of days and I didn't want to wait anymore,
plus they were well flushed and gain some nice weight.

All three Chemdawg look almost identical, besides number one, is smelling like a pure dank, while others two have minty traits while still keeping this classical dank smell.

Chemdawg1:

chemdawg1.jpg

Chemdawg 2:
chemdawg.2.jpg
chemdawg2.jpg

Chemdawg3:

chemdawg.3.jpg
chemdawg3.jpg

Black Dog showed good resistance, both plants are almost the same pheno. Nice berry smell.

blackdog1.jpg
blackdog2.jpg

Mark, Blue Dream, Green Crack, 707 Headband, and Lemon Garlic are left for harvest, which will happen in the next week.

Until then..... :pass:

The things are going well my friend.

I harvested three Chemdawg and two Black Dog's last night. The rain was falling for a couple of days and I didn't want to wait anymore,
plus they were well flushed and gain some nice weight.

All three Chemdawg look almost identical, besides number one, is smelling like a pure dank, while others two have minty traits while still keeping this classical dank smell.

Chemdawg1:

View attachment 1112194

Chemdawg 2:
View attachment 1112202View attachment 1112203

Chemdawg3:

View attachment 1112205View attachment 1112206

Black Dog showed good resistance, both plants are almost the same pheno. Nice berry smell.

View attachment 1112215View attachment 1112216

Mark, Blue Dream, Green Crack, 707 Headband, and Lemon Garlic are left for harvest, which will happen in the next week.

Until then..... :pass:

Congratulations on the ChemDawg harvest buddy, looks lovely and nothing better than sun grown cannabis :pass:

If you could get some shots up of the Blue Dream, Green Crack, 707 Headband, and Lemon Garlic that would be fantastic :pass:

Some dry buds shots and a final weigh in would also be cool but only if you have the time, no pressure :bong:

Thanks for the outdoor diary my friend, loved it :bighug:

Kind regards :cheers:

Mark..

Back