Humboldt Seed Organization db003's HSO Fast flowering Adventure - FF Green Crack - FF OGKZ

Real nice grow db003. Love the fall colors and the size of the tops.
Well done. Thanks for the posting.
I have about 4 weeks to go for my grow of the FF HSO plants and they are shaping up in a similar fashion.
:cools: :thumbsup:

How long did you veg for? I have a fast green crack fully auto outdoors at around day 60? I would like to gather info on how long all you guys have vegged for. I have around 15 and a half hours of full sun outdoors and its flowering.

How long did you veg for? I have a fast green crack fully auto outdoors at around day 60? I would like to gather info on how long all you guys have vegged for. I have around 15 and a half hours of full sun outdoors and its flowering.

I believe I vegged around 40 days I think it was 42 days

I took a lot of harvest photos so bear with me.

Never hold back on the pictures mate, especially when they look like this :pass:

I think we can safely say you smashed this grow out of the park buddy :headbang:

A massive congratulations on the harvest :thumbsup:

Now it's time to get these Fast Flowering ladies dry and cured :cooldance:

Enjoy mate :slap:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

We should have a few grows on here with decent 6-8 week veg periods mate :thumbsup:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Your scale broken??:pimp:

wheres-the-beef1.gif

Great grow. Around 7 weeks for flower is nice and quick. I'm loving all these fast strains coming out now, need to grow some myself.

Great looking buds, even the lower buds looking frosty as hell.

Back