Humboldt Seed Organization 2 New Fastflowering Strains **Coming Soon**

What outdoor battle would that be my friend?

Sounds interesting
:jointman: Markus mon! That would be the annual Outdoor Auto & Photo Battle - :zen: this one is very laid back, looser rules, far fewer contestants,... Even fewer finishers- :rofl: -- every year it's a bit of a demolition derby! --- ** oh wait, we're ALL HIGH,... you offered up prizes for this last year, remember? :crying::thanks::worship:....we didn't have any official sponsors, but you very kindly offered come prize time, you and Mischa were the only ones who stepped up!
It's going on it's 4th year now I think. Gorilla Breath was a contender for me, but at the end we pic one plant only and Lilly got the honors that time. Dank Entered Gorilla Breath though and won a place!
.... At the start, peep's chose 3 strains to run updates for until the finals, when they must pick their single horse for the win... Two separate winners for auto and photo, each one is based on the total votes from 1 live pic and 1 dry pic, polled... For most of us in it, this is the best and funnest Comp' here, even if it's a longer haul than most...
I will be sure to tag you in when it gets going this year, that's not been worked out just yet,... Trail and I will likely be MC'ing it again- :drunks:

What outdoor battle would that be my friend?

Sounds interesting :pass:

Nice start mate :thumbsup:

Bring it on :headbang:

Kind regards

Mark.
I believe it was the perpetual outdoor battle they had one last year and Im hoping they will have another this year. Hopefully Ill have time to get in on it again this year but its going to be busy as I am building a new house on my property and taking over ownership of the tool and die shop I am currently managing. I have one of each green crack and ogkz already under veg indoors getting ready to get moved out into my 30x30 ft grow pen outside under full sun. Here is a few pics from last years grow and my intentions being to better my results this year in size and yield I will not be doing the sea of green this year in the grow pen though as it created way to many issues late in flower with all of the rain and crappy weather we get here in Michigan. I filled a 30x30 with 10 plants.
20190914_163736.jpg
20190902_123947.jpg
20190914_151717.jpg

Hello all :thumbsup:

We are getting ready to launch 2 new strain and we would like to offer the AFN community a chance to grow out these new strains prior to release :pass:

The 2 new HSO strains will be :thumbsup:

Fastflowering OGKZ
Fastflowering Green Crack

A bit of strain info :pass:

FAST FLOWERING GREEN CRACK is a cross between a green crack auto (
male) and GREEN CRACK FEMALE (female)
FAST FLOWERING OGZK is a cross between OG KUSH AUTO (male) and
ZKITLEZZ (female)

As soon as I get the full strain description I'll get the strain guide updated :thumbsup:

Until then if you would like to be one of the 1st in the world to try these new releases drop your name in this thread and I'll pick a few member's next week :pass:

Kind regards :cheers:

Mark..
Sounds great!

hey everyone its your boy db003 back at it again!

I just put the a few seeds in water to start germinating and I just mixed a fresh batch of super soil this will be this years first grow

the seeds I am starting are

2x Fast flowering OGKZ photo plant from humboldt seed organization

2x Fast flowering Green Crack photo plant from humboldt seed organization

I plan on doing two of each stain if things go well if one does not sprout I have a few more seed

I put the seeds in some small baggies filled with a bit of bottled water to soak for about 12 to 16 hours and tomorrow I will put them in to moist papers towels till sprout and ready to be planted

001.JPG

hey everyone its your boy db003 back at it again!

I just put the a few seeds in water to start germinating and I just mixed a fresh batch of super soil this will be this years first grow

I plan on doing two of each stain if things go well if one does not sprout I have a few more seed

I put the seeds in some small baggies filled with a bit of bottled water to soak for about 12 to 16 hours and tomorrow I will put them in to moist papers towels till sprout and ready to be planted

View attachment 1160882
Only failure I ever had was the paper towel method. I just plant in soil, water, humidity dome (clear soil cup). GL

These will be unfeminized seeds?

These are Feminized my friend :pass:

Good luck buddy :thumbsup:

Any chance we could talk you into starting a fresh diary for this Fast flowering adventure?

oh wait, we're ALL HIGH,... you offered up prizes for this last year, remember? :crying::thanks::worship:

I'm a stoner to dude :rofl::rofl:

Now I've had my memory refreshed I recall :pass:

I'll drop by the outdoor thread, sounds like fun :bong:

Kind regards

Mark...

Good luck buddy :thumbsup:

Any chance we could talk you into starting a fresh diary for this Fast flowering adventure?

Mark...

sure @HSO-Mark I would be more then happy to start a fresh grow diary. just tell me where you want me to start diary at and I will get on it right away.

we have life!

my seeds have sprouted and I made a grow diary just for them

here is a link

you can also find the link to this grow at the bottom of my posts in my signature

anyway here is a great pic i just took of one of the sprouts its one of the green crack sprouts I like how the seed casing is just dangling

View attachment 1161907View attachment 1161908

And we have lift off :pass:

Good luck mate :cheers:

Kind regards

Mark..

Back