Humboldt Seed Organization HSO Sugar Breath and OGKZ - Outdoor 2019

Mark, I harvested all three OGKZ and two Sugar Breath on October 1st. The rain was falling for two days in a row and I didn't want to risk more moldy sites on my precious buds. Plus, they already look ready for harvest. I will post final photos with cured buds in the few weeks since I harvested :bighug:third Sugar Breath last night. :pass:

Unfortunately, I had made only these three photos of one OGKZ before harvest and before trim, the one with the strongest smell(OG/Candy), and greatest amount of trichomes I ever had on a plant.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

It's finally in my arms!

:bighug:
Until next time...

Mark, I harvested all three OGKZ and two Sugar Breath on October 1st. The rain was falling for two days in a row and I didn't want to risk more moldy sites on my precious buds. Plus, they already look ready for harvest. I will post final photos with cured buds in the few weeks since I harvested :bighug:third Sugar Breath last night. :pass:

Unfortunately, I had made only these three photos of one OGKZ before harvest and before trim, the one with the strongest smell(OG/Candy), and greatest amount of trichomes I ever had on a plant.View attachment 1112186View attachment 1112191View attachment 1112192

It's finally in my arms!

:bighug:
Until next time...

Congratulations on the harvest my friend :thumbsup:

You did a smashing job now it's time to enjoy that dank and frosty goodness :pass:

Enjoy buddy :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

Aaaaand the update for Sugar Breath and OGKZ is here!

OGKZ: What a strain! It really matches all my expectations! Had three plants, unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to picture dry bud of one of them.

1. The jewel of my garden! An extraordinary smell and taste, not to mention look! Definitely more leaning to the OG side of the spectrum! Really crisp high, not usual for indica dominant strain!
IMG-20200110-WA0011.jpg
20190922_161817.jpg

2. I have never try Zkittlez, but I think this pheno is all that. Amazing look, even more, amazing taste! Crisp high as first one, no doubt about that!
IMG-20200119-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20200119-WA0016.jpg
WP_20190912_14_27_35_Pro.jpg

Sugar Breath: Mike, I don't know if you remember. I got Sugar Breath instead of Gorilla Breath, but in any way, it really surprised me! I think that its the strain with the most THC in my garden. Very, very strong! All three had unique smells and tastes that I never encountered before. From that, I can only conclude that Do-Si-Dos was dominant in all three plants since I never smoke that strain also. Beautiful colors.

IMG-20200105-WA0004.jpg

20200109_123438.jpg
20200109_123545.jpg

20191231_161528.jpg

In the end, I just wanna say it was a pleasure growing these two amazing strains, although I would not recommend growing them in nature since they are prone to bud rot as soon as the rain hits them. But besides that, they are true gems!

Mark, my friend. Thanks for your trust and sorry for the delay.

Until next time! :toke:

Mark, my friend. Thanks for your trust and sorry for the delay.

No issue on the delay buddy :pass:

Thanks for ending your diary in style :bong:

What are you doing this season mate?

Kind regards

Mark..

Back