The night owl gals looking finer than frog hair.
week 10 and closing in on the finish line.
C8ABC8A9-1191-437E-8CF3-19161CAB87C8.jpeg

Look at all the lil lurkers. Don’t be shy, say hello!
Or don’t, whatevs
Hi. Hello.
Don’t know much about them but curious if autopots would work okay in a greenhouse setup- I’m hoping to start finding some good affordable automation equipment so I can maybe take a weekend away, for my better-half’s sake, haha.
Any recommendations?

Also- great looking plant!- nice fan structure.
:smoking:

Hi. Hello.
Don’t know much about them but curious if autopots would work okay in a greenhouse setup- I’m hoping to start finding some good affordable automation equipment so I can maybe take a weekend away, for my better-half’s sake, haha.
Any recommendations?

Also- great looking plant!- nice fan structure.
:smoking:
heya!
That’s a good question.
I think the autopots would be great in a greenhouse setting!
The only “drawback” as far as I’m concerned is the price.
seems a lil steep but that’s the biz.
if you’re stateside, I think the autopot is pribs the better setup like that for us newer to the grow game.
if you’re in the UK/Europe I think the system is called wilma but it runs about the same and functions similar

Last edited:
heya!
That’s a good question.
I think the autopots would be great in a greenhouse setting!
The only “drawback” as far as I’m concerned is the price.
seems a lil steep but that’s the biz.
if you’re stateside, I think the autopot is pribs the better setup like that for us newer to the grow game.
if you’re in the us/Europe I think the system is called wilma but it runs about the same and functions similar
Cool thanks! I’m only in my second year of growing (with 4 clone-to-harvests; using seed this year and have my first autos almost ready to harvest) but now that I’m in a position to do a perpetual it makes sense to start thinking about some automation!
Anyhoo- thanks for the reply and nice grow!

Looked into that, too, which would make sense for me as I like to do a soil mix with coco.

Don’t let me ramble through your journal, haha. Much respect
Ramble on yo, ramble on.
this is just a messy hub, I have a blog going where I keep it a bit cleaner and organized.
I appreciate the convo, also feel feee to toss up a pic or 7!!!

Back