Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Just having a wee looksy at you're plants there calculating where to go with them . It looks like the next run I do of them to make the GEN1 version I will use the male and female taller phenotypes. They are a higher percentage of kush genetics plus the faster of the bunch. I will use the other phenotypes for further projects. :worship:
Thanks again mate for growing them :thumbsup: you help me a lot.

SKush SoG day 31
20220310_204401.jpg
20220310_204344.jpg
20220310_204332.jpg
20220310_204327.jpg
20220310_204313.jpg

Just having a wee looksy at you're plants there calculating where to go with them . It looks like the next run I do of them to make the GEN1 version I will use the male and female taller phenotypes. They are a higher percentage of kush genetics plus the faster of the bunch. I will use the other phenotypes for further projects. :worship:
Thanks again mate for growing them :thumbsup: you help me a lot.

Funny.. something I was gonna ask u about m8.. using the taller faster flowering pheno for future projects.. I know fk all about breeding as u know so I was wondering can u not just male a taller plant up and pollinate another taller female plant and get.. lots of taller plant seeds lol??? I'm sure it's not as simple as that. I think the taller fast flowerer is the more desirable for SoG.. textbook SoG plant.

As for growing them.. it's been a pleasure so far m8 :toke: :d5:

Funny.. something I was gonna ask u about m8.. using the taller faster flowering pheno for future projects.. I know fk all about breeding as u know so I was wondering can u not just male a taller plant up and pollinate another taller female plant and get.. lots of taller plant seeds lol??? I'm sure it's not as simple as that. I think the taller fast flowerer is the more desirable for SoG.. textbook SoG plant.

As for growing them.. it's been a pleasure so far m8 :toke: :d5:
that's pretty much breeding in a nutshell dude . Go after the desired plants to reach a goal. Simple. :thumbsup:
Next time the gen1 plants will be a higher % in the taller faster phenotype. Then I repeat the process to achieve a more stable and desirable strain.

Back