Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

@Sawney_bean what witchery have you performed on these magic beans of yours.... hairy arsed buds all over the shop on day 26???

edit: looking back, those buds were showing on day 23..... summon the Witchsmeller Pursuivant!!!
View attachment 1427985
Talking about hairy buds lol
16465612635548630651243460178839.jpg
found under the sofa.
Brings a tear to the eye lol

4 weeks mate =- if I hadn't watched it step by step it would have been "you should have seen the fish I caught last week" :biggrin:, but what you have there is amazing, nicely nicely

Z

Hand watering m8.. just a matter of giving each a quick lift daily to see if they're dry.. I was quite enjoying it tbh until I had to do it on crutches!!
a little 5L hand sprayer is what i use great or getting in under the canopy :thumbsup:
1646653922239.png

No problem m8.. Ask away.. I'm in Crè light mix this grow. Local stuff.

The only light mix I could get as I've never had any luck with biobizz LM.. but I usually use Plagron LM.. just couldn't get any this run.. for less that 30 quid a bag delivered lol

NPK on the bloom..
View attachment 1426331View attachment 1426332

To be honest it's not something I ever paid any attention to.. I've always used this stuff for the 'PH perfect formula' cuz I never wanted to start measuring ph.. and I haven't ever either in soil.
not heard any reviews on the cre soil interested to see what you make of it

Back