Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

This hobby keeps me sane too. I need tradesman, van, tool and 3rd party liability insurance. Possibly a motor trader policy too. Thinking about trying to earn a little extra selling motors I bought at auction. Get all my vehicles through the auction saves between 1 and 2 K buying through the auction.
If you get commission....
Cheers
EP3

I'm on the other side of it m8.. claims :jointman: mostly whiplash.. put years on a fella reading so much bullshit for such a long period of time lol gives you a certain perspective on the human species :crying::vibes:

Ah, OK. Yes, absolute other side. Thought I would ask.

You see some pretty good views @Frank_Spencer. I know a guy who sees views like that on the daily and gets random drug tests.
Offered to get me a gig years ago, but I was not willing to give up my smoke for a job.
Keep my fingers crossed for you. Phone them the day of the test and tell them you have suspected covid and probably stop smoking now and drag it out.
Good luck, Frank.
EP3

30 days or something...

You see some pretty good views @Frank_Spencer. I know a guy who sees views like that on the daily and gets random drug tests.
Offered to get me a gig years ago, but I was not willing to give up my smoke for a job.
Keep my fingers crossed for you. Phone them the day of the test and tell them you have suspected covid and probably stop smoking now and drag it out.
Good luck, Frank.
EP3
Cheers mate. I’m the master of getting it put off. Had loads of practice. Covid is a great excuse I’ve not used yet. Wish I could use Brexit too :rofl:

Last of my @Sawney_bean babies is up.. heres the 8 all together..
20210924_133922.jpg

Pics may not show it the best but this toof decay is taking a serious nose dive health wise IMHO based purely on experience..

20210924_231303.jpg
20210924_231256.jpg
20210924_231251.jpg
20210924_231247.jpg

I may just be in a stoned panic lol but I fear the autopot is ahhhhhh fuckin shit up completely shall we say.. shes 20 shades of green and yellow with various very fetching multi tonal tiger striping on some leaves :crying: if she looks the same to my eye 1st thing tomorrow its off the res flush new nutes hand water to finish and pray to the canna gods:shrug:

Ya, def looking sad. Those red stems are telling. Maybe look at those pH numbers.

Ya, def looking sad. Those red stems are telling. Maybe look at those pH numbers.

I'm using AN sensi base nutes m8.. always do with no problems.. or very few anyway.. my temps are regularly 28/29 and at times hit 30 with basically no air movement or ventilation.. Im no scientist but i think that's prime for a shitty res with pH that even ANs pH perfect can't keep in range.. thats my guess anyway.. comin off the res ASAP.. in fact coming out of the autopot tray now to start.

Back