Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

I'm sitting on the floor in the loo watching the Hammers getting beaten by those Leeds cu*ts. I used to love having a big upstairs room to grow in and smoke in as well.... tinker with the plants all night with the football on. Cropping was a delight.
Now with the tent in the back shed, I don't fancy having to kill a shit load of spiders and God knows what else out hunting all night, just to get to the tent.

Hope you stay awake for the game Bro. I feel really bad giving your lot the potential kiss of death, so far tonight, the underdogs are doing the business :nono:.

Widow at lights out flash on.. kickin on now..

20210925_164804.jpg
20210925_164815.jpg

I'm sitting on the floor in the loo watching the Hammers getting beaten by those Leeds cu*ts. I used to love having a big upstairs room to grow in and smoke in as well.... tinker with the plants all night with the football on. Cropping was a delight.
Now with the tent in the back shed, I don't fancy having to kill a shit load of spiders and God knows what else out hunting all night, just to get to the tent.

Hope you stay awake for the game Bro. I feel really bad giving your lot the potential kiss of death, so far tonight, the underdogs are doing the business :nono:.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hammers :jointman: :smoking: :thumbsup:

One word m8.. United :crying::crying::crying:

My LECTER started flowering around 23 days. Down to being stacked in and only one way to go and that's up. You are the first to do a larger size :bow:
Perfect.

Back