Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Oh yea.. and another feed of the Biosys this morning for all 4.. switch to bloom mix tomorrow.. which sounds technical but just means adding green planet massive and this time terpinator as well. I usually up the base nutes but don't think I need to with these girls.

Lovely work Bro, they look so healthy, and although you've defol'd they are still bushy AF! Gonna be loads of stinky bud coming your way!
WTF's going on with the Prem... MUFC out of nowhere are top??? SO wide open... even Everton have a mathematical chance of being no 1!!! Losing VD was a bigger deal than I first thought!

Skived off work yesterday and watched India beat the Aussies... ha ha.... they were such bastards throughout, even yesterday, the way Hazlewood was hurling bouncers at Pujara.... it was disgusting... if it were the other way round there'd be a criminal investigation for assault!
All during the series, the Aussies were enjoying lavish 5* complexes, while the Indians had to stay in their rooms and sweat it out. Then there's all that Aussie backchat!

Lovely work Bro, they look so healthy, and although you've defol'd they are still bushy AF! Gonna be loads of stinky bud coming your way!
WTF's going on with the Prem... MUFC out of nowhere are top??? SO wide open... even Everton have a mathematical chance of being no 1!!! Losing VD was a bigger deal than I first thought!

Thanks bud.. yea these girls have been really well behaved so far thankfully!!

Awwww the prem :cuss: all over the fkn place like u say.. oles the new fergie.. man City found their mojo again now peps stopped huffin with himself.. Everton in with a shout says it all haha.. We've missed jota as much as VVD I think.. front 3 not firing.. Spanish clubs apparently trying to turn mo salahs head.. Good to have thiago back but he's nowhere near match fit..yea.. in a nut shell.. we're strugglin atm.. hammers still pickin up wins and points and up into 7th After tonights win. Europe on the horizon my man :cooldance::jointman:

Skived off work yesterday and watched India beat the Aussies... ha ha.... they were such bastards throughout, even yesterday, the way Hazlewood was hurling bouncers at Pujara.... it was disgusting... if it were the other way round there'd be a criminal investigation for assault!
All during the series, the Aussies were enjoying lavish 5* complexes, while the Indians had to stay in their rooms and sweat it out. Then there's all that Aussie backchat!

I don't follow he cricket myself m8 but its been the talk of sports radio today!! For all the reasons you said and of course first loss at the gabba in over 30 years!! The Aussies losing at cricket is like a national disaster :crying:

Day 3 for the babies.. all opened up and straightening up and lookin as healthy as 3 day old seedlings can..
20210120_191747.jpg
20210120_191733.jpg

Back