Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

No such thing as a dumb question bro.. its a grow that never stops lol its perpetual.. it goes on forever.

Its just as opposed to some ppl who do a grow then wrap up for a while.. perpetual growers never stop.. the lights are on every day.. ive been perpetual for 6 years now.. the last couple years are on this thread..

Time flies when your having fun.
Oh thank you. I understand now. I know the definition of perpetual but just didn’t understand it with cannabis, but you explained it perfectly. It’s not like it’s one plant your just from one into the next/if autos you can have plants at different heights to just have a constant grow. I’m still on my first grow, which was one plant that I damn near killed. The community hear helped me bring her back and now she is only a couple days from harvest and buds are frosty. I have my second batch coming in rigjt bhonf her though so I guess I’m a perpetual grower. God I love this community so cool.

Oh thank you. I understand now. I know the definition of perpetual but just didn’t understand it with cannabis, but you explained it perfectly. It’s not like it’s one plant your just from one into the next/if autos you can have plants at different heights to just have a constant grow. I’m still on my first grow, which was one plant that I damn near killed. The community hear helped me bring her back and now she is only a couple days from harvest and buds are frosty. I have my second batch coming in rigjt bhonf her though so I guess I’m a perpetual grower. God I love this community so cool.
My perpetual tent is an auto conveyer belt mate, I grew photos on a big scale 25 years ago, but when I discovered Autos I fell in love with the potential of harvesting soemething every few weeks... Keep at it dude, I bet you will end up with a few on the go in no time lol.
:vibes:

looking great brother i love experiments

your very inspirational bro and your making me want to try soil and you and rusty are showing us UK growers even behind closed doors can grow weed as good as any Usa pharmacy
Cheers dude, that's a lovely thing to say... I agree with hope, your yields will be less.... But then I bet with your lights and huge amounts of experience will get close organically.. The flavour and my complete ineptitude with chemical nutes has driven me onto organics. But it really suits me
:vibes:

@Tdunn3124 This is the only canna site I'm part of bro.. never even tried any others been here 6/7 years I think and can safely say that all the best auto growers are here and the vibe is so friendly.. its a rare thing is the AFN vibe :jointman: Good luck with your adventures.. if u have a thread goin tag me so I can get a look.. and if I can help u with anything hit me up :d5::vibes:

@Tdunn3124 This is the only canna site I'm part of bro.. never even tried any others been here 6/7 years I think and can safely say that all the best auto growers are here and the vibe is so friendly.. its a rare thing is the AFN vibe :jointman: Good luck with your adventures.. if u have a thread goin tag me so I can get a look.. and if I can help u with anything hit me up :d5::vibes:
The weird thing is it's only the last year's I've got to know you at first I thought u were a new grower and I was shocked to see how long you've been on here also this place is my only canna home it's a wonderful place here

The weird thing is it's only the last year's I've got to know you at first I thought u were a new grower and I was shocked to see how long you've been on here also this place is my only canna home it's a wonderful place here

Yea that's a strange one m8.. I thought u were in the US for donkeys tbh not sure why now lol but been great to meet ya.. your a credit to AFN.. ive been a lot more active since I started this thread.. like most regulars.. this genuinely is a community for me too.. no better place to grow share and learn.

Day 32/27..
20210116_215025.jpg
20210116_215037.jpg
20210116_215053.jpg

Id say we're jam packed.. and stretch just starting.. this is gonna be fun fun fun :crying:

Purple Punch 25 days old starting to form the tiniest buds ever lol but hey.. theyre Purple from the off..
20210117_100409.jpg
20210117_100244.jpg
20210117_100304.jpg

Not the prettiest girl I've grown and very straggly for want of a better word.. I think she may be protesting against the limited root space lol next couple weeks hopefully she'll stretch up a bit and get some buds on but even now I can't see her being a big girl even by solo cup standards. Doesn't matter to me.. I love them allllllll the same :crying: :vibes::cooldance:

Back