Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

20210115_090449.jpg
20210115_090437.jpg

I think there's gonna have to be a round of defoliation post stretch. Space is tight.

I love a post stretch defoiliation... I'm getting me some of the biosis and life cycle... Yours look bloody lovely on the biosis and it suits my style.

M8 its so cheap it has to be worth a shot and I really think its pushed these girls on that extra bit. Interested to see how they flower.

M8 its so cheap it has to be worth a shot and I really think its pushed these girls on that extra bit. Interested to see how they flower.
Dude I just got in from ring n collect at my local hydro store with this and some free reading... Oh and some biobizz for my 9 plants in 1 30ltr airpot experiment (don't ask, I'm going rogue lol) :headbang:I'll tag ya in when I start it
IMG_20210115_132616.jpg

:d5:

Dude I just got in from ring n collect at my local hydro store with this and some free reading... Oh and some biobizz for my 9 plants in 1 30ltr airpot experiment (don't ask, I'm going rogue lol) :headbang:I'll tag ya in when I start it
View attachment 1276384

Brilliant m8.. and not too dear either by nutrient standards.. cant wait for your expirement.. sounds awesome lol defo tag me in on that bro :d5: :cooldance: :vibes:

View attachment 1276384
looking great brother i love experiments
Brilliant m8.. and not too dear either by nutrient standards.. cant wait for your expirement.. sounds awesome lol defo tag me in on that bro :d5: :cooldance: :vibes:
your very inspirational bro and your making me want to try soil and you and rusty are showing us UK growers even behind closed doors can grow weed as good as any Usa pharmacy

looking great brother i love experiments

your very inspirational bro and your making me want to try soil and you and rusty are showing us UK growers even behind closed doors can grow weed as good as any Usa pharmacy

Kind words m8 :toke: much appreciated :d5: I just stick em in there and water em.. stick to a basic formula and try to keep conditions in check and most the time it works.. I hope that if my journal shows 1 thing its how easy it is to get some quality bud.

Also m8 I'm sure you'd wreck it in soil.. its so much easier to control.. controls itself basically.. you'd suffer a bit on yield mind u as your pulling some big girls down in coco!

Last edited:
Hey all.. as the title suggests.. a perpetual grow with 1 Skyline 400 in as 80cm square tent..

First up.. 2 Mephisto Skywalker.. topped today at 16 days old.. 16L fabric pots.. Tangs original feeding schedule..

View attachment 951128

View attachment 951132

View attachment 951129

View attachment 951126

View attachment 951127

Now to let them go for a while then get them spread out as much as space will allow.
Apologize for the dumb question, but can you tell me what a perpetual grow is?

Apologize for the dumb question, but can you tell me what a perpetual grow is?

No such thing as a dumb question bro.. its a grow that never stops lol its perpetual.. it goes on forever.

Its just as opposed to some ppl who do a grow then wrap up for a while.. perpetual growers never stop.. the lights are on every day.. ive been perpetual for 6 years now.. the last couple years are on this thread..

Time flies when your having fun.

Back