New Grower Hog's First Perpetual Garden

My First Photoperiod Grow, what strain(s)? I've got room for 2 plants, what do yall think?

• CSI Humboldt: Purple Hindu Kush x Chemdog D

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Twenty20 Mendocino: Avenue of the Giants

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Humboldt Seed Co: Pineapple Muffin

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Headband x Bubblegum

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • CSI Humboldt: Gorilla Glue x Headband

• CSI Humboldt: Chemdog D S1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ace Seeds: Zamadelica x Kali China

• CSi Humboldt: Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x Chem D

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Obama Care (Chem D x Obama Kush)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • CSI Humboldt: Chem # 1 x GG4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates of the Emeral Triangle: Pine Tar Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To add, when I do take leaves I leave them on the soil, at least that way they can break down back into it lol
I do that with some(into my bin of recycled soil) and some of them get tossed in the veggie gardens/houseplants, lol

Yeah, I l think I'm leaning towards agreeing with that. I still haven't grown many plants but this most recent plant I Had that exact thought before I defoliated, but did it anyway, lol. It seems fine, but I wonder if it might very chunks up more or had higher terps if I had left it alone.
I really have fallen down the living soil rabbit hole and I love it! This spring I'm gonna start focusing on making as many of my own inputs as I can.
Oh just wait lol, next thing you know you'll be falling down the KNF/plants feeding plants rabbit hole lmao

Plants are looking well. Be careful of that KNF stuff..... works great but it seems like everything requires a very stinky process first! hahaha
It's not too bad! Unless you drop an open jar of fermented canna leaf juice and it bounces on your bathroom counter and splashes all over the walls and cream carpet... then you have problems but more with staining than smell. If you miss a splash that went into the closest somewhere you can't see and it molds over, that's a bit smelly (and fuzzy) to deal with later lmfao. Don't ask me how I know :rofl:

Plants are looking well. Be careful of that KNF stuff..... works great but it seems like everything requires a very stinky process first! hahaha
FFJ smells great in making and the end product.
Fermented garlic is heaven for a garlic nut like me. Strong AF!!!!
Made it and never had to use the garlic.
It's not too bad! Unless you drop an open jar of fermented canna leaf juice and it bounces on your bathroom counter and splashes all over the walls and cream carpet... then you have problems but more with staining than smell. If you miss a splash that went into the closest somewhere you can't see and it molds over, that's a bit smelly (and fuzzy) to deal with later lmfao. Don't ask me how I know :rofl:
Try fermented insect frass! Das stankey!

Root Beer Float #1
Dried, trimmed, and into grove bags: 54 grams!
20230126_221327.jpg
20230126_222004.jpg

Root Beer Float #2: Day 92 Chop!
20230127_235428.jpg
20230128_001457.jpg

Check out the Root Beer Color! Probably could have let it go awhile longer but needed room for the younger plants as they hit veg. Should get another 30-40 grams from this one. Really loving this cultivar!

Back