New Grower Hog's First Perpetual Garden

My First Photoperiod Grow, what strain(s)? I've got room for 2 plants, what do yall think?

• CSI Humboldt: Purple Hindu Kush x Chemdog D

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Twenty20 Mendocino: Avenue of the Giants

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Humboldt Seed Co: Pineapple Muffin

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Headband x Bubblegum

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • CSI Humboldt: Gorilla Glue x Headband

• CSI Humboldt: Chemdog D S1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ace Seeds: Zamadelica x Kali China

• CSi Humboldt: Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x Chem D

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Obama Care (Chem D x Obama Kush)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • CSI Humboldt: Chem # 1 x GG4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates of the Emeral Triangle: Pine Tar Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Loving the candelabra structure of this plant! I've only done a little selective defoliation on all three of these and am really happy with how they're all looking. This one in particular though has been effortless.

View attachment 1563061
Beeeeautiful looking plants there grofessor! I’m also a huge fan of that structure as well because the only thing I ever stress about in a grow is the defol for light/circulation. It never feels like I didn’t take off too much once I get scissors in my hand so I LOVE when the plant says ”don’t worry man I got this”. I’m taking note which plants tend to be bushy and in the future will remove like the 4th and 5th nodes and not top it like the Jammy Dodgers I have going which gets me sort of that candelabra effect. In fact I just received 10 more Sour Stomper seeds, a strain that is not only total sunshine in a bag to me but also pretty maintenance free.

@PeaceLove&Buds
Thanks buddy :pighug: Really happy with all my plants right now. Definitely helps deal with the dreary Illinois winter to have a thriving garden in the house! Both Methane and Cream Cheesehave that great structure, add in thw ease of the Earthboxes and I really have nothing to so but sit back and watch em grow!

4x4 Update
20230210_121439.jpg

Supreme Runtz coming down tonight or tomorrow @ Day 75
20230210_121721.jpg

Makeda has popped in the 2x4, no signs of life from Jogi OG. A little. Once red about the viability of those seeds, don't look healthy and the first one didn't pop at all... oh well such is life growing from seed. If it doesn't show ill drop a TT AMR in its place.

View attachment 1564151
Supreme Runtz coming down tonight or tomorrow @ Day 75
View attachment 1564152
Makeda has popped in the 2x4, no signs of life from Jogi OG. A little. Once red about the viability of those seeds, don't look healthy and the first one didn't pop at all... oh well such is life growing from seed. If it doesn't show ill drop a TT AMR in its place.
Loving the funnel covering the EB jr tube :biggrin:Gotta have a funnel if you got an earthbox.

Firebudz Auto Reg Solo Cups: Day 16
This experiment is moving right along. Starting to show sex. One Candy Avalanche is a male and I've moved it to the 2x4 for isolation. The other CA is a female and the 1 Care Bears is also a female. The 2 Mandofruit haven't quite shown yet, but looks like it may be a 1/1 split
20230212_235746.jpg

Mandofruits on the left CA/CB on the right
20230213_001031.jpg

This experiment is moving right along. Starting to show sex. One Candy Avalanche is a male and I've moved it to the 2x4 for isolation. The other CA is a female and the 1 Care Bears is also a female. The 2 Mandofruit haven't quite shown yet, but looks like it may be a 1/1 split
View attachment 1565065
Mandofruits on the left CA/CB on the right
View attachment 1565066
Well, in the name of furthering my growing experience, I decided to transplant the Care Bears into an EBjr. It was probably too rootbound and I think I probably damaged the roots, but we'll see how it does. Something I was liable to screw up eventually, so might as well do it when I've got more plants than I need.
20230213_021432.jpg

Moved the Regular EB into the 4x4. things are gonna get a little crowded, but should all fit. Care Bears seems to have taken the transplant with no problem. Going to top dress and cover the two uncovered boxes tonight or tomorrow morning.
Thinking I'll collect Candy Avalanche pollen (maybe Mandofruit if one is a healthy male) and brush a branch of Methane and Cream Cheese for my first crosses.
Oh, also switched from 20/4 back to 18/6. Plants were drooping 2 hours before lights put so seemed to be a waste of power. Hopefully they like their extra beauty rest.
20230213_203116.jpg

Back