New Grower Hog's First Perpetual Garden

My First Photoperiod Grow, what strain(s)? I've got room for 2 plants, what do yall think?

• CSI Humboldt: Purple Hindu Kush x Chemdog D

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Twenty20 Mendocino: Avenue of the Giants

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Humboldt Seed Co: Pineapple Muffin

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Headband x Bubblegum

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • CSI Humboldt: Gorilla Glue x Headband

• CSI Humboldt: Chemdog D S1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ace Seeds: Zamadelica x Kali China

• CSi Humboldt: Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x Chem D

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Obama Care (Chem D x Obama Kush)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • CSI Humboldt: Chem # 1 x GG4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates of the Emeral Triangle: Pine Tar Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Root Beer Float is looking real nice :thumbsup:
I’m running it next…excited to say the least :cheers:
Thanks buddy! Happy new year! :vibe:

The smell is amazing, slaps me in the face when I open the tent. Not sure it's exactly sassparilla, but definitely creamy with something more sharp/spice starting to develop. Great cultivar, just wish I would've gotten through the transition to Flower better. Should be just fine, probably lost a bit of yield though. Also, Reinforces my decision to go to exclusively Earthboxes, and gives practice nursing a sick plant through to harvest. :pass:

Blackstrap 2: Day 82 Chop Day
20230102_202320.jpg
20230102_202248.jpg

Supreme Runtz: Day 37
20230103_115717.jpg

20230103_115713.jpg

The stretch is on now! 3 inches in the last two days and she's drinking about .5 gallon a day. This looks like my first real successful Earthbox plant. The extra 4 days before filling the reservoir and making sure I have a good 8 hour dry period before refilling has helped the roots establish more fully. I pulled the tape off the overflow spout and roots put the opening! Bud sites galore on her as well.

This will basically be the model for my grow method going forward as 4-5 EBjrs like this will easily fill my 4x4. Now that I've got the basics down pretty well, I want to focus on maximizing my light/space and efficiency.

View attachment 1552575
View attachment 1552576
The stretch is on now! 3 inches in the last two days and she's drinking about .5 gallon a day. This looks like my first real successful Earthbox plant. The extra 4 days before filling the reservoir and making sure I have a good 8 hour dry period before refilling has helped the roots establish more fully. I pulled the tape off the overflow spout and roots put the opening! Bud sites galore on her as well.

This will basically be the model for my grow method going forward as 4-5 EBjrs like this will easily fill my 4x4. Now that I've got the basics down pretty well, I want to focus on maximizing my light/space and efficiency.
She shot up another 2 inches!
20230103_220208.jpg

Supreme Runtz: Day 41
20230106_233630.jpg
20230106_233635.jpg

Really doing well! Just a bit of frost starting to form and stretch has slowed. Feeder roots starting to show through the top dressing so I will be putting another layer of Build a Flower on Sunday when I do the first heavy defol/schwazz.
Thanks for following along!

View attachment 1553534View attachment 1553535
Really doing well! Just a bit of frost starting to form and stretch has slowed. Feeder roots starting to show through the top dressing so I will be putting another layer of Build a Flower on Sunday when I do the first heavy defol/schwazz.
Thanks for following along!
Go ahead and add some EWC and compost. It wouldn't hurt to add a half dose of craft blend if you have it.
Looking very nice. What else do you have for flower?

Back