New Grower Hog's First Perpetual Garden

My First Photoperiod Grow, what strain(s)? I've got room for 2 plants, what do yall think?

• CSI Humboldt: Purple Hindu Kush x Chemdog D

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Twenty20 Mendocino: Avenue of the Giants

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Humboldt Seed Co: Pineapple Muffin

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Headband x Bubblegum

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • CSI Humboldt: Gorilla Glue x Headband

• CSI Humboldt: Chemdog D S1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ace Seeds: Zamadelica x Kali China

• CSi Humboldt: Big Bad Wolf 2.0 (Chem 91 x Chem D

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • CSI Humboldt: Obama Care (Chem D x Obama Kush)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • CSI Humboldt: Chem # 1 x GG4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirates of the Emeral Triangle: Pine Tar Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blackstrap 2: Day 71
20221223_003219.jpg
20221222_222633.jpg
20221223_005210.jpg

Looking good my friend! I have to say I love those earthbox’s. I think I’m turning exclusively to earthboxs. Have you only grown in the jr?
Thank buddy! :pighug: :pass:
Yep only the Jr's so far. Love em! I'm going to be growing exclusively earthboxes going forward. Thinking about ordering some Jeano Hellhound XXL and a EB regular and trying for a 1 lb plant, but the Jr's are plenty good for now

Thank buddy! :pighug: :pass:
Yep only the Jr's so far. Love em! I'm going to be growing exclusively earthboxes going forward. Thinking about ordering some Jeano Hellhound XXL and a EB regular and trying for a 1 lb plant, but the Jr's are plenty good for now
Heck yea dude! I bet you could pull off that pounder in a regular EB.
:growing:

Wanted to let you know that speedrun seeds are doing a 50% off of everything sale today on their website.

Wanted to let you know that speedrun seeds are doing a 50% off of everything sale today on their website.
Appreciate it! Tempting, but after this last order (Jeano Where's My Dog and Cream Cheese) I think I'm stocked up for awhile. Still got the AMR, Jogi OG, Carebears, Mandofruit, Candy Avalanche, Fugue State, The Duke, Strawberry Kush, Blue Dog, Straw Dog, and a few others I still haven't tried out yet :crying::pighug:
Oh and I'm starting Mothman and Methan sometime this week!

What a week for this plant!
Ponytail Day 1, 12/18:
View attachment 1550009
And a week later, the final ponytail:
View attachment 1550010

View attachment 1550012View attachment 1550013
Hey hog looking great but I just noticed something and mind you I am no earthbox guy but i know I seen wildbill and fermented fruit talk about covering the rez spouts to keep bugs out something as easy as a solo cup with work.. Not sure if you know that but it just caught my eye tonight :d5:

Appreciate it! Tempting, but after this last order (Jeano Where's My Dog and Cream Cheese) I think I'm stocked up for awhile. Still got the AMR, Jogi OG, Carebears, Mandofruit, Candy Avalanche, Fugue State, The Duke, Strawberry Kush, Blue Dog, Straw Dog, and a few others I still haven't tried out yet :crying::pighug:
Oh and I'm starting Mothman and Methan sometime this week!
Ya, I feel you on that one. I stock up way more seeds then I can grow, quite an expensive habit too.

Edit: You have quite a nice collection may I add :thumbsup:

Back