Live Stoners Hobbes Autoflower Cup Pipe Dreamin'

I have several feelers out here in Colorado for cannabis friendly event spaces; waiting to hear back. The more popular one that everyone used shut down a year or two ago; but that was a full blown "you can smoke inside the building" venue. Industrial warehouse turned into an upscale event space, it was so cool lol...

I know of one specifically in Oklahoma that is canna friendly.

Possibly one in Missouri.

Weekend event?

Friday, Saturday, Sunday?
If I was mobile Missouri would be my choice....could visit sister while there.

I have several feelers out here in Colorado for cannabis friendly event spaces; waiting to hear back.
Just not Weld County. I don't know if you've been following what's been going on with the Dude Grows Cup this year but it's definitely not 420 friendly.

Last edited:
Just not Weld County. I don't know if you've been following what's been going on with the Dude Grows Cup this year but it's definitely not 420 friendly.

I have not, I haven't done much with Dude Grows lately. We should change that, those guys are super cool. Maybe we'll get Scotty Real to sponsor Recharge at the event :biggrin:

Michigan's got the High Times cannabis Awards in June. I check to see if you can still get in and I think you can for venders and stuff something to that effect. I'm not sure . I didn't read everything. I'm pretty busy this time of year.
Michigan's has got a lot going on. We have the hash bash in Ann Arbor also. I think there's something that is going on in Grand Rapids these days too. But ever since covid. it's hard to tell what's really happening. Everything is still coming back to life.. :pass:

Back