Live Stoners Hobbes Autoflower Cup Pipe Dreamin'

Should it even be a cup?

"The Great 2023 Autoflower Network Gathering of Friends & Acquaintances and Other People We've Met Along the Way"

Long name, amazing results!
Why do they even call it a “cup?” :shrug:Cups are for beer…..seems like a “bowl” is a more accurate term.:rofl::rofl:

The comments I've heard so far about the other cups:

1. Make sure there is way more food than you think.
2. Make sure there is way more water than you think.
3. Don't be on heroin or meth amphetamine if you're running it.

Now, I don't mean to brag, but holy shit we can do this.

I was at TAC 2021 in Lilliwaup. Had an absolute blast and made a lot of new friends. My .02:

1. In terms of general location, more central would be great, especially considering how expensive travel is now. Whatever would allow the easiest travel for everyone.

2. In terms of specific location, I would be for any location where everyone could toke, hang out, and not be worried about being hassled by local bureaucrats or authorities. That means California is probably out and likely too expensive anyway. Colorado sounds great.

3. In terms of event planners, organizers, etc., Carla and Sebastian are - I'm sure - fine people who did their best. They wayyyy over-promised and under-delivered and had "interesting" inter-personal skills. TAC 2021 had just enough "Fyre Festival" in it to be funny but not too much to make it a bad time. They also seemed to think they "owned" the festival and would be making the determinations about when, where, and who regarding the next one. I would think that we are at the point where more professional even planning support would be justified.

4. Wherever/whenever (generally speaking) - I'm in. I really enjoyed getting to know my fellow AFN'ers and look forward to the next one!

IMHO, etc.

The comments I've heard so far about the other cups:

1. Make sure there is way more food than you think.
2. Make sure there is way more water than you think.
3. Don't be on heroin or meth amphetamine if you're running it.

Now, I don't mean to brag, but holy shit we can do this.
At every corner at the last Cup...
giphy-1.gif

I would love just to have a chance to meet more members from the forum!

I went to the Dude Grows Cup in Denver when we first moved to Colorado about 5 years ago; met a random member from AFN on here through just random bullshitting "oh you grow autoflowers? Ever heard of AFN? Oh you're a MEMBER?" lol

That was awesome!

What kind of stuff would interest you guys/gals if an event were put on?

Low-cost vendor booths for our vendors?
Swag bags?
Community seed exchange?
Educational speakers (pertaining to autoflowers?)
Food (both a variety of regular, and maybe some infused dishes?)
Beverages (non-alcoholic, BYOB?)
Camping?

Music? Try to get some local bands? Or just say fuck it and encourage everyone to bring acoustic guitars, tambourines, and one single cow bell?

Low-cost vendor booths for our vendors? - yes

Swag bags? - Sure

Community seed exchange? - Hell yeah

Educational speakers (pertaining to autoflowers?) - definately

Food (both a variety of regular, and maybe some infused dishes?) - For F's sake, please.

Beverages (non-alcoholic, BYOB?) - yes

Camping? - not personally interested but if it made it possible for more to attend absolutely

Music? Try to get some local bands? - Yes

Back