Live Stoners Hobbes Autoflower Cup Pipe Dreamin'

Everyone is likely to say that it should be near them. So I’ll go ahead and say Los Angeles area. Maybe San Diego. And hey! I know a guy who makes t-shirts! That guy is me.

@Mossy maybe we need an AFN road bus. Then we'll take this show on the road all over the United States. And maybe Canada!

1652200262182.png

And before you say no, you can't deny how much Danny Bonaduce looks like me:

1652200308168.png

I really like the idea of an AFN Autoflower Cup Event, I'm in Europe myself though.
It's a HUGE amount of work to both organise and make run relatively smooth though, be prepared to work at double of your worst anticipation
Couldn't have said it better. Same situ here...from Europe...

I am not willing to travel to get high because my recliner is just feet away :baked:.

Some thoughts on where to have it even though I won't be there.

Recreation Legal State :greencheck:

Low cost airline HUB :greencheck:

Camping Available :greencheck:

Cheap hotels and motels :greencheck:

The Denver CO area works for this list.

@Mossy maybe we need an AFN road bus. Then we'll take this show on the road all over the United States. And maybe Canada!

View attachment 1457207

And before you say no, you can't deny how much Danny Bonaduce looks like me:

View attachment 1457208

Convert that bus into a Mobile grow area with a couple of bunks at the back and you have a Pop Up Cannabis Grow and Show where ever you drive to.

Instant..... :pass: ...taking the Show on the Road....:headbang:...

There is bound to be an app that will track your route through canna friendly only states.....:biggrin:

Danny Bonaduce.....?......only when your hair is short.....:pighug:

Or, @Mossy has a big back yard as long as we don't mind camping in coriander

Already sussed...if Spain ever legalises...well get 3 or 4 huge plant tunnels....then when we harest...fill them up with tables chairs and camp beds....Smoke the harvest........and judge..... :pass: ...

Something says.......they might take a While............:biggrin:

Back