Live Stoners Hobbes Autoflower Cup Pipe Dreamin'

"Kids, these are a bunch of stoners I know from the Internet. Stoners, these are the kids. Now kids go sit way over there away from the smoke and don't touch anything or eat anything the nice people are handing out" :rofl:

I would love just to have a chance to meet more members from the forum!

I went to the Dude Grows Cup in Denver when we first moved to Colorado about 5 years ago; met a random member from AFN on here through just random bullshitting "oh you grow autoflowers? Ever heard of AFN? Oh you're a MEMBER?" lol

That was awesome!

What kind of stuff would interest you guys/gals if an event were put on?

Low-cost vendor booths for our vendors?
Swag bags?
Community seed exchange?
Educational speakers (pertaining to autoflowers?)
Food (both a variety of regular, and maybe some infused dishes?)
Beverages (non-alcoholic, BYOB?)
Camping?

Music? Try to get some local bands? Or just say fuck it and encourage everyone to bring acoustic guitars, tambourines, and one single cow bell?
MORE COWBELL! LOL

How about live video feed for those that can't make it to a "central" location. Wish I could travel to that place where ever it may end up... But only time I am traveling in the next 12 mo's. Is Tennessee for another visit with my family. Unless I hit the lottery that is!

Oh and another question for these type of events, is there interest in trying to keep things semi family-friendly?
Will that put more limitations on what you are allowed to do?
IMHO, I see it like starting a commercial grow- start out with what you know you can handle and go bigger as you get things dialed in.

I have several feelers out here in Colorado for cannabis friendly event spaces; waiting to hear back. The more popular one that everyone used shut down a year or two ago; but that was a full blown "you can smoke inside the building" venue. Industrial warehouse turned into an upscale event space, it was so cool lol...

I know of one specifically in Oklahoma that is canna friendly.

Possibly one in Missouri.

Weekend event?

Friday, Saturday, Sunday?

Back