Indoor Himalaya Orange Diesel test thread

Sweet. Ironically I will be chopping and trimming my Himalaya Blue Diesel today. Plenty of room in my tents. Have a 10x10 that's almost empty. (3 flats Leeks. 3 flats Brussels Sprouts. 3 flats Cherokee Purple Tomatoes. 3 flats Cucumber) getting a jump start on my garden.

the first round were all fems, and germmed true.:cheers:i suspect yours are femmed autos as well.:pass: some delicious bud. :drool:

I got my test beans between the first round and this one and only germinated one which is a female and producing some of the nicest looking flowers I've seen in my grow room. Reckon I'm still a month out from finding out how delicious it is though (pics in journal - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...diesel-autos-in-nft.50783/page-6#post-1016751).

The beans are all fem autos. As Astro said they had pretty much a 100 percent germ rate except for 1 tester who had some diffuculties. They have been posted keep your eyes peeled for the next 3 to 5 and p.m me when they arrive and when all check in .....WE DROP

The beans are all fem autos. As Astro said they had pretty much a 100 percent germ rate except for 1 tester who had some diffuculties. They have been posted keep your eyes peeled for the next 3 to 5 and p.m me when they arrive and when all check in .....WE DROP
Sounds good A! Will keep an eye out brother

Back