Indoor Himalaya Orange Diesel test thread

Ok guys just for reference. ALL documenting Wil be done in THIS THREAD when you receive the beans please check in here but DO NOT DROP. Once everyone had checked in we will begin germ methods at the same time. They need to be documented to the best of your ability and updated frequently with pics. Thanks for those volunteers

Ok guys just for reference. ALL documenting Wil be done in THIS THREAD when you receive the beans please check in here but DO NOT DROP. Once everyone had checked in we will begin germ methods at the same time. They need to be documented to the best of your ability and updated frequently with pics. Thanks for those volunteers
Just read this. Ill wait for everyone to b ready for drop. Disregard the last part off my PM lol

I have not just wondering cuz i have 3 weeks till chop on my current grow. I guess Ill start 3-4 beans and leave room for 1 HOD instead of 2 unless they come shortly.

I have not just wondering cuz i have 3 weeks till chop on my current grow. I guess Ill start 3-4 beans and leave room for 1 HOD instead of 2 unless they come shortly.
Yeah I'm just sitting on an open spot until we get word to drop....lol I'm excited

Back