Indoor Himalaya Orange Diesel test thread

I would say these genes are a bit sensitive. One mistake and a few of ours didn't look so good.

This time around she is doing great. Nice and dark green, trichomes popping and definitely a orange diesel funk.

I'm personally not a fan of the current flower flavor. Everyone else who has tried it, likes it. The flower gets the job done though. Nice euphoric feeling after a few minutes.

Update:

This is what they should look like. I'm very happy with this girl. She is triching out big time. I wish I had taken a picture earlier, there was a grasshopper chilling on her. Standing guard for those bad bugs. She got 12 cups of well water plus 1 cup of organic fairtrade molasses on Saturday the 30th. She will get some more well water tomorrow.

HOD² day 43. She has been strictly outside for 11 days now.
20160802_142037.jpg
20160802_142043.jpg
20160802_142051.jpg
20160802_142102.jpg

Enjoy guys.:pass:

P.s. here a couple of the above photos with a little editing.
InstaSize_0803012128.jpg

InstaSize_0803012351.jpg

Last edited:
She is looking really nice @NoRobo I cant wait to get another one going again. Im moving to a new bigger place and I think Im gonna get a 2x2 veg/clone tent and Ill probably run some autos in there too. Even though my 2 turned out kinda crappy ( 95% my fault ) I really enjoy smoking it during the day time and with friends. Everyone that I have had try it really likes it after smoking it. Its tough to convince someone its pretty good when mine has no real smell and looks so crappy. When I start the 2 HOD I have left I will for sure post in here and make sure I take better care of the ladies. O and I cant wait to see how your outdoor girl does @NoRobo

Thanks @Baxterwolfe. This girl is what I was expecting when growing the first one. I kept thinking I gave her some funky tea but no one else was effected. I think the genes are a little touchy, can't just do random stuff.

This girl is in a six gallon with a fresh recharge of super soil. She has been mostly water with a few teas here and there. Not much different than the first one.

This girl has visible trichome heads on the fan leaves and has an interesting diesel smell. She is 18" tall.

Huge thanks goes out to Short Stuff seeds for letting us test this one out. Big Thanks goes out to all those moderators that made this happen as well. You guys rock!!:headbang:

Update:

It rained a little bit the other day so she was brought inside. She has stayed inside. The light schedule is different but she doesn't seem to care that it changed. She smells really good. A soft orange diesel chem smell. She has received mostly water. She stands 18" tall.

Day 55
20160815_020127.jpg
20160815_020138.jpg
20160815_020147.jpg
20160815_020150.jpg
20160815_020202.jpg
20160815_020225.jpg

Enjoy guys.:pass:

Not really. Pretty much the same. She is in a 6 gallon container instead of a 3 gallon. She has been both inside and outside her whole life. There might even be a touch more "stress" induced compared to last time. She is just cruising right along. Smell is better/stronger, her trichome output is heavier. I'm looking forward to smokin this one. @Baxterwolfe

Back