Indoor Himalaya Orange Diesel test thread

Yea me too the strain sounds amazing although Im about to flip into outdoor mode and Im gonna have some monsters. I was also thinking about doing a couple photos in my tent after my next autoflower run is done. What light schedule do you run Discretepete? I just flipped mine back to 18/6 from 20/4 trying to help my 2 girls that had heat and light stress lol.

Yea me too the strain sounds amazing although Im about to flip into outdoor mode and Im gonna have some monsters. I was also thinking about doing a couple photos in my tent after my next autoflower run is done. What light schedule do you run Discretepete? I just flipped mine back to 18/6 from 20/4 trying to help my 2 girls that had heat and light stress lol.
Right now I'm on 24/0 but now that winters over I think it's back to 18/6 so I can veg a couple photos to flower in my other tent. I've never done a photo so I will b trying a couple indoor DP strains. I don't have a good outdoor spot unfortunately get so indoor it is for now

Sorry guys were still waiting on them to arrive from SS should be any day. I'll let you know when they do and are shipped
Ahhh I see! No worries! So just curious @A-Train....I have a tyrone special on day 46 today that's moving along fast and nice. For sure day 70 or sooner it will b done. Should I fill my spot now and drop as soon as I pull that? Or would u prefer I leave my current spot open? I can do either honestly. I just like to b growing my limit as often as possible haha which ever you guys would prefer is OK with me

Right now I'm on 24/0 but now that winters over I think it's back to 18/6 so I can veg a couple photos to flower in my other tent. I've never done a photo so I will b trying a couple indoor DP strains. I don't have a good outdoor spot unfortunately get so indoor it is for now

I think Im gonna keep mine at 18/6 since spring and summer are upon us I think that will help a lot with keeping temps under control that and I need to get a new exhaust fan as the 6" inline I had took a crap on me after a very short use. The debate is spending the money on another cheapo or just making the investment and getting a nice good quality fan thats super quite as the tent is in the bedroom. Im leaning toward the better fan as it should last and If I add another light I will need it for sure. Good exhaust fan and window A/C in the bedroom will hopefully be enough to keep everything under control until I can move into a new house this winter.

My current tent space is shrinking too, was wondering about these too. Hopefully they come soon.

Hey Atrain and GoAuto6 would you mind if I posted some pics of my beans that I have? Im trying to figure out which girls to run with the HOD and would like some opinions. And dont wanna be rude and thread jack lol.

Back