Indoor Himalaya Orange Diesel test thread

Update:

Day 52 and still producing flower. She still has a ways to go. She got 6 cups of well water yesterday and was nice and happy this morning. Slight diesel smell today. Moving right along. There is a few trichomes in there.
20160612_000715.jpg
20160612_000735.jpg
20160612_000804.jpg
20160612_000849.jpg
20160612_000900.jpg
20160612_000934.jpg

Enjoy guys.

I want to apologize to everyone testing these. I have not kept up very well on my end. This should b the only time this happens. I've overlapped both jobs since I started the new one and things have been crazy busy and I'm super exhausted. Tonight I'll get up pics and am update for everyone. I'm always very on top of my testing. Once again sorry guys. But parts back full time.this is the last night at one job so I'm have my time and some energy back....thanks for understanding everyone

You need to stop working and focus on growing these. :crying:

It happens brother. At least you have money coming in. Its been the other way for me. Too much time on my hands.

You need to stop working and focus on growing these. :crying:

It happens brother. At least you have money coming in. Its been the other way for me. Too much time on my hands.
I'm about to have more with the current life arrangements so back on track with everything tomorrow.....here's a quick pic from this evening....they are only in one gallon pots. Had issues with running out of pots and space and this is where they reside lol. One is in kind soil and one getting fed AN. The pics are of the kind soil one. The advanced nutrients one is identical lol

Attachments

• IMAG0583.jpg
    IMAG0583.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMAG0584.jpg
    IMAG0584.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 72
Day 56. I apologize for not being here for a bit. I have lots going on currently. These ladies are frosting up nicely, even some of the larger leafs are getting white.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 64
Back