Outdoor hillbilly outdoor grow

The final weight was 72 grams. Small for a photo but not bad for a severe drought.

Picture 158.jpgThe chem dog gave 72 grams dry, small for a photo but not to bad for a severe drought.Picture 163.jpgThe pic on the left is dela-haze and the other is gigabud.We finally got some rain and things are back on track.

Picture 155.jpgPicture 165.jpgThe larger buds are starting to bend over with the weight.I will be glad when this is finished, this may be my last outdoor photo grow. I have fell in love with the autos.I just hope I can learn the autos growth potentuals then exploit it.

Picture 187.jpgPicture 186.jpgFirst pic is tahoe o.g. and the other gigabud. The hairs are starting to die and the chrystels are covering even the sugar leaves. These two, a sensi, a madness, a wappa and a mkage all will be ready in two weeks. I gave them all a dose of super phosphate 3 days ago, and it has made the buds get hard and heavy. I am so nervios until they are in! The others will be about a month later,delahaze, blue widow, purple haze,chronic and a few others.

beautiful grow, like the look of that gigabud.....

Picture 195.jpgI fucked up my math.I thought from the size of the stems each plant would give me about 8 oz.s each. Last night I took 2 lbs. wet(1/2 lb. dry weight) off half of one. So these are pounders, all 15! YEE HAA!!! My 2 week vaction started 2 hours ago, so I will stat in the patch and see them to the end. I am so excited!

:thumbs: 15LBs nice work ... from me to you:kiss:

Picture 226.jpgPicture 235.jpgI hope a picture is worht a thousand words cause after smoking an eirly sample of this, I cann't make any.

View attachment 128116View attachment 128115I hope a picture is worht a thousand words cause after smoking an eirly sample of this, I cann't make any.

:crying::crying:

GORGEOUS bro, +rep! I'll repeat that you have a killer spot there on that ledge! If there were no security issues to worry about, I wouldn't think twice about camping out in that patch for weeks at a time.

Back