Outdoor hillbilly outdoor grow

:crying:thats a thing of beauty

Picture 233.jpgWords not needed!

I am takiPicture 240.jpgng about 1/2 lb. per day and it is starting to look naked.This is a bud of strawberry blue. This is the nastyest tsmelling thing I have found in a while. Body odor and dirty feet!Maybe it will be better after it dries.The o.g. is off the chart and the haze is numbing!The best of the year so far is a cross I made last year. Tangerring dream and afgan no. 1.I let my freinds name it and "Helon Keller" is the result. One sent in a market report to high times so if you see it you will know where it came from.The high is a little scary. A strong body effect and a trippy buzz, not for the weak of heart.A good producer too. Too bad that was the last seed.

Picture 258.jpgAs you can see the harvest is in! What I left is for breeding and just to see what another month will do to the few big buds I left. A great year from a great patch! I beleive a nearby landowner whose land I walk past in my endeveres , has asked for a helo search of his farm. Over my hill to the north he has been very busy, not dreaming I could be on the cliff side. So close yet so far away. Still it was close enough to make me take the bulk of it one week early. I thought so, but the buds look fully mature. A side note. Last week I let some freinds share in my weath and gave them the hellon keller. It has gone viral. They smoked with their freinds and now all everyone wants is Hellon Keller. People are not getting kush hoping to find the hellon. It is so nice to hear someone talk about it not knowing I was it's creater.Life is good.

Allso in this pic you can see the next group at 35 days. These photos are in full flower mode and rapid growth mode at once. Next year I will plant only autos befor the soltice and only photos after which will act like super/duper autos!

Great harvest, enjoy it bud :peace: Hazy

Beautiful man! Bummer about the strawberry blue. I have one just starting flower indoors. I don't want no body odor plant lol!

+rep!

Picture 262.jpgPicture 268.jpgPicture 265.jpgThe first is a tahoe o.g. A small bud not even an oz. The others are much bigger! Dellahaze smell great with a suprissing denesty. They are all averaging about 1 lb. each. The strawberry blue has lost the bad smell and has none right now, with 2 more days of drying to go.The critual kush was tyed down and had many,many 1/4 oz. buds while the tahoe and another kush grew strait up with fewer but much bigger buds.The pineapple express was the least fruitfull ladie but looks and smells great. Can't wait to taste her. The purple kush was tyed down and still made a half dozen mega-buds. I am to tired to name the others but none look bad.

Thats the kind of shit im looking forward to really wish i could smell this i can almost taste it:drool::drool:

Back