Outdoor hillbilly outdoor grow

Picture 028.jpgPicture 026.jpgHere are a couple more pics of hercules. This phenotype is sativa dominet while the first was indica dom.

Picture 056.jpg
Picture 055.jpg
Picture 053.jpg
The pics were right side up on my com. sorry. The chem dog is going nice but the drought is hurting me. The kushs are doing o.k. and so is the strawberry blue.The pineapple express is hurting and the autos cannot compete with the photos planted in the same bed.I have decided that next year only autos outside.I have set up a small indoor to give the autos 2 weeks inside before they go out. Also I will use it to keep a female or two that I will spraw with Tersalia Mist to force pollen production. This way I can collect the pollen then hand paint the lower buds in the feild.

Attachments

• Picture 055.jpg
    Picture 055.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: JM
stonemaster it should say :thumbs:grownmaster

yeah... thats better... JM fixy pixy for hillybilly! :lol:

they are gorgeous mate... hope you dont mind my rotating and blowing up the pics...

:toke:

Thats so awesome man! Your plants look beautiful, and you have a wonder spot to grow in. I'm ready to see those photos get big! How does the strawberry blue fair to your liking?

Thanks JM. Thru, the strawberry blue was placed in a spot that gets less rain water due to a ledge above but it has a beatifull color and shape. I forgot to take it's pic. That happens when you smoke finger hash fresh off the bush!

Thanks JM. Thru, the strawberry blue was placed in a spot that gets less rain water due to a ledge above but it has a beatifull color and shape. I forgot to take it's pic. That happens when you smoke finger hash fresh off the bush!

:drool: ya finger hash:drool:

What a wonderful place to grow
lovely looking plants too thanks for letting us in for a peek

Back