Climate: High Desert, Mountain/Valley
US Growing Zone: 5a
Average Humidity 30%

Strains:

Northern Light x Big Bud Auto Fem – World of Seeds

AutoBlueberry – Dutch Passion

AutoBlackberry Kush – Dutch Passion

Raised Garden Beds:

Soil amended in October 2017 with John & Bob’s Clay & Hard Soil Kit – all organic.

https://www.johnandbobs.com/pages/why-john-bobs

Starting seeds indoors:

May 14, 2018

Soar Organic Potting Soil

Filtered tap water

Seedling heating pad

200 Watt Full Spectrum CLF*

Oregon Scientific Thermometer

* I know this seems overboard for starting seeds, but I had this light on hand, and I need the extra heat it produces. The closet runs an ambient 66/19 F/C degrees, the light & heat pad microclimate the area to 74/23. I have plastic wrap, loosely over the tops that increase the temp another 8 degrees.

Happy 2018 Outdoor Growing Season!

I got my garden growing this year thanks to the fact I had 7 seeds leftover from last season. I have had a problem getting seeds this season. It is a long story that is still in process, hopefully, I will have more than seven plants this season...

Thanks to @912GreenSkell, I stole the idea of cutting out openings in one pot and sticking it into another pot to start the plants in. This hopefully will decrease transplant stress. I went with a 2.5 qt /2.37 lt pot and the same organic potting soil I used last year. Last years seed starting setup worked well, so no changes there.

I will pull the weed tarp and do my dripper work when it get closer to transplant time.

Last edited:
Great to see your back in the track my fair Lady, all the best for this season and plenty of harvest!

Great to see you my friend!! Another awesome grow lined up for this thread!! Cant wait to see how you do this season bud. Last year you kicked ass.

Thanks! Super excited to see what happens this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back