New Grower Hi Guys... the whole shebang!!!

HTB1PzlnOXXXXXckaFXXq6xXFXXXC.jpg

.......this is for the 600w and mine is 900w

@arty zan ....yeah brother man.. thanx for the reply.. I'm new to led's soo I'm gonna need some help.. any help all the help :smokeout:
...actually I'm new to auto's.. coco and led's all of which I'm doing right now so give me some pointers thru my grow bro:cheers: ....and Cheers @912GreenSkell ....thanks 4 passing on the msg to arty bro :pass: ......totally appreciate it :chimp:

A company name/model or a link to where you got it might help or just send them an Email.

@arty zan ....please do check out my grow bro.. :thanks: .......help a bruv out.. Cheers :chimp:

...freakin love the chimp!!! :baked: ......gonna go have a smoke.. come back and I'll upload the Critical Cheese - Dinafem grow... back in a bit guys:cools:

@arty zan ....yeah brother man.. thanx for the reply.. I'm new to led's soo I'm gonna need some help.. any help all the help :smokeout:
...actually I'm new to auto's.. coco and led's all of which I'm doing right now so give me some pointers thru my grow bro:cheers: ....and Cheers @912GreenSkell ....thanks 4 passing on the msg to arty bro :pass: ......totally appreciate it :chimp:
That is exactly the same type of graphics that Bossled uses on ebay, I guess they must be a reseller and Shenzen Okwin are the OEM.
They both use double 5W chips but from different suppliers.
Coco I love this substrate! I add 20% perlite as I like it airy but it does mean I water a little more often.
I run a DTW (Drain To Waste) set up and and have around a 30% run off , I use a wet/dry shop vac to suck up the waster water.
Autos are great and this is the place to be for them, just look around you in the forums, so many different styles of grows some low and compact some big and tall.
LEDs are fantastic but there is plenty to learn about them and the different suppliers.
We have a coco section and a LED section but you could also have a look at the autopot section too, as a lot of grows there are in coco.
Reading other peoples journals is fun and informative, drop in a few journals and let them know you like what you see and ask some questions, we all had to start at the beginning too!

HTB1e3sGLXXXXXb1XXXXq6xXFXXXz.jpg

............this good bro?? @arty zan
As the manufacturers they should know what works.

One way to know if you have an over abundance of light is the teeth (serations) on the leaves start to point up so they look like a a row of crocodile teeth or dragons teeth.

picture.php

An over abundance of light leading to crocodile teeth,low humidity can also add to this.

An over abundance of light shouldn't be confused with heat stress where something called "Taco'ing" happens and the leaf folds down it center as called "canoeing".
cannabis-heat-stress-thirsty-sm.jpg
These leaves are totally folded up from heat stress.

light-burned-leaves.jpg
Light burn under LED time to move that light up! Top leaves start to yellow but it shouldn't be confused with Nitrogen Def.
I had some Light stress recently, I have build a 300W COB LED with 90 Degree Lenses and I'm driving them fairly hard (@ 2100mA) giving me 75W per COB.
I put them down to 24" and it was too much for the planys to handle and I got a little light scorch so back up they went.
Building your own lights meands you don't have a company to refer back to so it is just a learning experience by trial and error but it makes it more interesting and I am learn from it to add to my previous grow knowledge!
Swings and round a bouts, sometimes learning from the mistakes we make is the best teacher as long as you ask questions of how and why something happened.

Critical Cheese - Dinafem

Thursday 02/03/17 ...Water till Run off PH : 5.68 PPM : 456

20170302_183243 (2).jpg

Friday 03/02/17 ...Water till Run off PH : 5.70 PPM : 466

20170304_104400 (2).jpg

Sunday 05/02/17 ...Water till Run off PH : 5.74 PPM : 420

20170306_084235 (2).jpg

20170306_084302 (3).jpg

@Slater @Rebel @arty zan @Growtogrow @912GreenSkell .....to all my smokin and growing brothers - check out the grow and give your honest comments and advice... Cheers, Appreciate it very much :thanks: :chimp: ....please let me know if I should be doing something different. :baked:

@arty zan - I actually started the on purpose stuntings not on purpose when I ran a batch of reg seeds in 16oz cups until sex showed and I noticed the strains that were only in the cups for 14 days got quite a bit bigger than the plants that stayed in the cups for 21 days. Since then someone(forget who offhand) was telling me you have been doing this for awhile. Buddy those stunted plants are awesome man!! Hey thanks for the LED info for MiNi!

Back