Live Stoners Hi from the Netherlands

HellaDutch

DIY Enthousiast
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Auto Glueberry OG
Hi AFN'ers!

Finally took the step to register and post on this forum.

I've built myself 2x 100W CLU048-1212 lights and have an additional 400W HPS for my ladies. Currently running 1x AutoGlueberry OG by Dutch Passion in a Waterfarm under 24/0 and am preparing for my next round with Mephisto seeds!

I will try to get a grow log started for my Glueberry, it's already 45+ days old so she's already a big lady!

Hoping to get some constructive critiscism and tips. I'm inspired by the amount of amazing growers on this forum!

Update:
Find the GROWLOG HERE

Last edited:
Hello HellaDutch,

good to have you join the forum. I will look out for your journal and I wish you a fat harvest. Have fun............eP.

Hi AFN'ers!

Finally took the step to register and post on this forum.

I've built myself 2x 100W CLU048-1212 lights and have an additional 400W HPS for my ladies. Currently running 1x AutoGlueberry OG by Dutch Passion in a Waterfarm under 24/0 and am preparing for my next round with Mephisto seeds!

I will try to get a grow log started for my Glueberry, it's already 45+ days old so she's already a big lady!

Hoping to get some constructive critiscism and tips. I'm inspired by the amount of amazing growers on this forum!
Welcome bruddah. Came to the right spot. The global afn.
Tons of great stuff here. Happy to have you.

Welcome HellaDutch. I am new too. maybe we can exchange info on grows. I am looking for some info on General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Bloom, Micro Combo Fertilizer. I haven't used i yet because i do not know how it will work on White Widow(Nirvana Strain) .I would like to know the amount and schedule. anyway welcome

Welcome poppy. Best thing is start a thread and then search through the different sections. There is a massive amount of information about all types of nutes here.
Do you need some help with starting a thread?

Back