Nutrients Biotabs/ Autopot Bed Room Grow 2.0 Mephisto, Dutch Passion Auto's

Looking very nice mate. Must be awesome to come home and see 10 days worth of growth!

So when can I start in this going around europe to expos, setting up exhibitions and growing cannabis business??? :crying: :vibe:

I can start....... now!

hahah thanks!
You can start right away ;)

But I have to say I have been working since i was 15 years old, Always worked hard, and had multiple jobs at once.
This gave me the opportunity ( after years of being a slave to the system), with my saved money start business and growing plants.

And know this is just the way i want/need to go with my life. So I alway try to give a 100%.
Since I have been one this organic green path, i love life and life loves me.

Green greetings!

:spels::spels::spels::spels::spels: ....... :drool: lovelies one and all! :d5: ....Mr.K, you have some fabulous grow Ju-Ju happening in there,... a 10-day walk-away, and they just got busy! :coffee:... and how good they look in that normal light- :greenthumb:....ooOOo, Ladiezzz like toasty feet, what a nice luxury item to spoil them with my friend! :hothot: I'd say they are showing their appreciation,... I can't wait to see the full buds! What an amazing range of aromas you will be treated with, ay? :eyebrows:
...digging this KISS grow Mr.K, it's almost unfair when I think of how some other growers fuss and dwell- :eek1: :rofl:-- me too sometimes! And here you are, gone for days at a time, in a simple set-up and the Biotabs just keep the girls dancing :dancer: :slap:=- boom!

>> :passit: Hippy mate, how are yeh?

:spels::spels::spels::spels::spels: ....... :drool: lovelies one and all! :d5: ....Mr.K, you have some fabulous grow Ju-Ju happening in there,... a 10-day walk-away, and they just got busy! :coffee:... and how good they look in that normal light- :greenthumb:....ooOOo, Ladiezzz like toasty feet, what a nice luxury item to spoil them with my friend! :hothot: I'd say they are showing their appreciation,... I can't wait to see the full buds! What an amazing range of aromas you will be treated with, ay? :eyebrows:
...digging this KISS grow Mr.K, it's almost unfair when I think of how some other growers fuss and dwell- :eek1: :rofl:-- me too sometimes! And here you are, gone for days at a time, in a simple set-up and the Biotabs just keep the girls dancing :dancer: :slap:=- boom!

@Waira good thanks dude, how's life with you? All organic tent again here for the first time in a while, so feeling happy and content :pass:

Just waking and baking with some organic Mephisto Stilton - Bluesy Breakfast :crying:

Thank man!

Some time you have to just, let nature do the work.
Thos plants know self best when/ how to grow.

Yes, I love to spoil my plants. And yeah I hope for some response from them.
But due to this new appreciating showing, they are indeed growing some more..
And are getting pretty close to the light, I have put al little net trying to bend them down a bit.
But the main branches a to wooden to bend down...
The Tangy matic is starting to produce lovely aromas, The Skywalker is smelling nice too.
The Auto ultimate has a real nice smell to although, It smell almost exactly as the Orange Bud, the coffeeshop down the corner used to sell.
Old school classic strain, just sticky fingers good...
What is a KISS grow?

Green greetings!

Hey Guys and Gals!

Unfortunately I missed my flight to Prague :(, So now will do some good old growing this weekend.
And here have a little update for you all.

The thing I did this week and lets call this day 12:
Sprayed Boom Boom Spray 2 times,
And increased the wattage from 125 to 175 Watt
The winter is staring over here, so finally the light can go all out.
Also placed some empty (wet) easy plugs on the pots to get the humidity higher, and it gets the job done... a lot cheaper then buying a Humidifier. There any no space to put one.
And changed the name tabs so everybody can what is what ;)

I have to say the Mephisto and Dutch passion seeds are all going pretty well. Only just one think different is a bit behind. I think I will kill here soon...
And am happy surprised about how the bud makers is doing.
And the Russian Automatic, is also not going to make it till the final cut...
Have a good weedKend!

View attachment 826433View attachment 826434View attachment 826435View attachment 826436View attachment 826437
Looks good.:smoking:

Hey Guys and Gals!

The Lady got chopped today. And did not notice is did not take pics of the plants all together.
It was quite a bush in that tent, and some did got over grown by the bigger plants, but those plants wil get dried any way, and will get washed in to isolator.
The lady were a bit green to my liking when i chopped them, but had to chop them due to busy times ahead away from home.
The soil contained enough compost and hummus to go for a couple of weeks at least. Will do its work when the soil gets reused.

The frost and Aroma denseness and trichome size winner in this tent was:
@mephisto Skywalker

Other frosty good ones:
Mephisto's Sour Blues, had a smaller pheno not as dense, could be the spot in the tent.
Dutch Passion's Auto Ultimate also good dense nice skunky aroma

Best Surprise seed:
Fast Buds Tangy matic Slow Starter, but a hardcore end sprint showing fat buds and nice trichomes.

As you will see some just kept on growing and came a bit close to the light.
Also due to packing them a bit much some got over grown and did not fully develop, but when it is dry it will give hopefully a taste of the strain.

Nice big branchy, frosty, stinky, dense plant. Am going to enjoy this one for sure!
IMG_9778.JPG

Lovely frosty
IMG_9782.JPG

Best surprise out of the tent, in size and bud although I have grown a tangy before and this one could smell more citrus like. But I am please with it any way. that little burned part will be cut off ;)
IMG_9786.JPG
IMG_9788.JPG

Frost and dens Champ: Skywalker
IMG_9797.JPG

A real fresh citrusy aroma, this is going to be a enjoyer too.
IMG_9803.JPG

Could be fatter, victim of over population...
IMG_9810.JPG

Nice and frosty, not much. But will be a nice smoke as wel.
IMG_9815.JPG

Different Pheno, so will be enjoying the Sour Blues for sure
IMG_9817.JPG

It was a nice plant, in size and grow rate, but this one needs here space to fully develop. Interesting plant will dedicate some more space to here in the future.
IMG_9822.JPG

Green Greetings!

Back