Nutrients Biotabs/ Autopot Bed Room Grow 2.0 Mephisto, Dutch Passion Auto's

Hey everybody!

Quite some while with out a update, but the lady's are growing strong!

The light is still on 18/24 Hours, and on 190 Watt.
When I go to bed in turn off the extraction, and lower the wattage to 125 watt. for lowering the temp
Or else it is bit hard to sleep with the noise, I got used to the bit of light coming out f the tent. Although if I am stoned enough wil sleep though a thunder storm ;)

Here the lady's are still sort of small and sweet. and this is 1.5 week a go
The Russian Auto did not make it to the final cut, the rest is given the chance to show the flowery potentials

IMG_9471.jpg

Here they are around day 23/25, and are getting bigger, due to the tent being kind of low and to try to creat more branches, the plants are being bend down.
Only the think different in the back, you can see the original hight of all the plants that are bend down. we are trying to lower the canopy so lower normally under developed bud, can get a chance aswel.

IMG_9502.jpg

Happy surprise about how this sturdy Bud maker is doing, it suddenly just went like a rocket. The tangy matic is a slow grower. but the tangy Photo periods i grew had the same super slow growth overal. and then in the last 3 week of flowering, the plants get instant obesity.
IMG_9504.jpg

The Skwalker is doing a great job to, The sour blues can keep up
IMG_9507.jpg

Then This... The think different, tried to bend here and snap! Then tried the good old ductape, or in Spain they like to say cinta Americana. But would not do the job...
IMG_9528.jpg

Now that I see this picture, I should have tried to make a clone of it. Next time...
Some of you try to make clones from auto's???
IMG_9532.jpg

And did a bit of defoliation and how the are standing after the bending, doing A oke...
Maybe the Think different in the corner looks a bit sad but in a couple of days she wil have filled the void in the tent.
IMG_9534.jpg

Have a good grow!

I predict a future of you buying another tent lol those Ultimates get freakin huge lol. Mines about 2.5' diameter by 3'h on day 70, its a monster, and i stunted it a bit in the beginning with overwatering. With those DP superautos you could do alot of pruning to fit them in there though. Looks awesome man, its gonna be a jungle in there!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey everybody!

Quite some while with out a update, but the lady's are growing strong!

The light is still on 18/24 Hours, and on 190 Watt.
When I go to bed in turn off the extraction, and lower the wattage to 125 watt. for lowering the temp
Or else it is bit hard to sleep with the noise, I got used to the bit of light coming out f the tent. Although if I am stoned enough wil sleep though a thunder storm ;)

Here the lady's are still sort of small and sweet. and this is 1.5 week a go
The Russian Auto did not make it to the final cut, the rest is given the chance to show the flowery potentials

View attachment 832556

Here they are around day 23/25, and are getting bigger, due to the tent being kind of low and to try to creat more branches, the plants are being bend down.
Only the think different in the back, you can see the original hight of all the plants that are bend down. we are trying to lower the canopy so lower normally under developed bud, can get a chance aswel.

View attachment 832559

Happy surprise about how this sturdy Bud maker is doing, it suddenly just went like a rocket. The tangy matic is a slow grower. but the tangy Photo periods i grew had the same super slow growth overal. and then in the last 3 week of flowering, the plants get instant obesity.
View attachment 832560

The Skwalker is doing a great job to, The sour blues can keep up
View attachment 832561

Then This... The think different, tried to bend here and snap! Then tried the good old ductape, or in Spain they like to say cinta Americana. But would not do the job...
View attachment 832562

Now that I see this picture, I should have tried to make a clone of it. Next time...
Some of you try to make clones from auto's???
View attachment 832563

And did a bit of defoliation and how the are standing after the bending, doing A oke...
Maybe the Think different in the corner looks a bit sad but in a couple of days she wil have filled the void in the tent.
View attachment 832564

Have a good grow!

Evil man!! :crying:

Leave that poor plant alone now! :pighug:

All looking very healthy and happy mate, except your victim of course :face:

:jointman: Mr.K mon! ....looks like the multi-pot madness is shaping up nicely,... :d5:..... I guess we'll see how AU does with topping- :doh:.. might be a blessing in disguise!

Hey happy growers!

Been on a nice 10 day holiday in freezing holland, and attended the Home Grow cup, didn't win any prizes. But had to say was a good competition with high quality smoke.
Also smoked my first moon rock, hahaha Was quite a nice experience. A bit to strong. But for once in a while... Laughed my ass of and got flash back to the first time i smoked, and brought up some other nice memories.

Was quite pleased with the state the lady were in when i got back.
During my days of I have let the light on 190 Watt and 24/24 on. And there were skin under the Metal halide light. Kept a pretty nice environment from more or les min: 22 c up to 26,5C
Some got a bid burned leaf tip due to under watering. But they will be fine.
After 10 days untouched this was the state i found them.

The Tangy matic has started to grow quite nicely.
IMG_9551.jpg

Mephistos skywalker is the most frosty, uptill now.
IMG_9553.jpg

The think different didn't mind the topping to much still growing strong.
IMG_9554.jpg

Skywalker from close
IMG_9557.jpg

Also did a little upgrade.
Bought a nice heater mat, cause some times during the nights even with the light on the soil would get pretty cold.
15/14 C. Many Soil Bacteria are inactive when the soil is that cold.

When the bacteria are inactive, organic material can not be digested and wil not turn in to uptake able material for the plant... Soil To cold, Bacterias inactive/ hibernating. no food for plants...

The Mat will be on 20 C.
And got a HPS 250 Watt bulb for flowering
Also did some defoliation of the bigger fan leaves.
IMG_9559.jpg

Due to the Mat a nice opportunity to take out the plants and see them in normal light.
Quite a happy bunch..
IMG_9560.jpg

Sour Blues and the Skywalker
IMG_9561.jpg

Some more Skywalker
IMG_9562.jpg

The Think different and Auto ultimate
IMG_9563.jpg

The big and green one in the middle is the Bud maker from green bud really liking how she is doing, the Tangy matic can keep up the pace to now.
IMG_9564.jpg

Back in there little but cosy room, Let see how they will fatten up.
Wil start adding the compost tea coming week.
IMG_9566.jpg

Green greetings!

Last edited:
Looking very nice mate. Must be awesome to come home and see 10 days worth of growth!

So when can I start in this going around europe to expos, setting up exhibitions and growing cannabis business??? :crying: :vibe:

I can start....... now!

Back