New Grower Here goes, wish me luck.

Because fuck all is happening growth wise, the environment is good and i canna put finger on it so trying soil to see if this is the issue, stressful, well they will have to get used to it:thumbsup:
Uk420man

So tbh i think they have grown, coincidence or soil, i dunno, looks like some leaf damage, ffs, i'm losing this battle again methinks, pmsl, it's a good job i have shitloads of seeds to experiment with, anyway i scrogged my stardawg plant badly, i broke loads of branches and its the shittiest scrog you ever saw, and to top it all i think i have russet mites again :shrug: :woohoo: :nono:
I also upped light to 250w
uk420man

Attachments

• IMG_0771.JPG
    IMG_0771.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0764.JPG
    IMG_0764.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0772.JPG
    IMG_0772.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0775.JPG
    IMG_0775.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0776.JPG
    IMG_0776.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 13
So tbh i think they have grown, coincidence or soil, i dunno, looks like some leaf damage, ffs, i'm losing this battle again methinks, pmsl, it's a good job i have shitloads of seeds to experiment with, anyway i scrogged my stardawg plant badly, i broke loads of branches and its the shittiest scrog you ever saw, and to top it all i think i have russet mites again :shrug: :woohoo: :nono:
I also upped light to 250w
uk420man

give them another week and make a decision, i also break a few branches during a scrog, its inevitable for me, heavy handed twat that I am :smoking:

If you have russet mites, "again" is it possible that you didnt clean you tent/room, every thing well enough. Nebulahaze over at GWEdot com has some clear information on russet mites.if you are looking for more infor on the little buggers.

I've not actually seen any mites just the bud damage that looks like russet mites again, i've ordered a 100/200 scope as magnifiying glass isn't strong enough to see anything, lol, i am having eye check up as need stringer specs on sunday, so thanks for pointers, re: gwe. :thumbsup:
At this rate i will be popping some photos very very soon :eyebrows::shrug:
uk420man

U bought a 200-450x kids microscope, so will see what, if any bugs later on :thumbsup:
uk420man

I am now reminded that I have a kids microscope tucked away in the box, from when my son was a youngster... might have to dig that out... at some point... for science purposes. :d5:

It's complete shit, tbh i thought it would have been lab quality :eyebrows: :nono:
Plants/seedlings after another 24 hours vegging, tbh the mephistos and a couple more famous breeders seedlings are shit:sad::rolleyes1: all sawneys seeds are well ahead of them:woohoo::eyebrows::thumbsup::thumbsup:
So here is my scrog.:doh::nono:

Come on folks my scrog must count as one if not the worst scrog ever.:biggrin::crying:
Uk420man

Attachments

• IMG_0777.JPG
    IMG_0777.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0778.JPG
    IMG_0778.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0779.JPG
    IMG_0779.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0780.JPG
    IMG_0780.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0781.JPG
    IMG_0781.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 14
"It's complete shit, tbh i thought it would have been lab quality :eyebrows: :nono:"

this seems to be the way with most products at the moment, poor quality, short measures, higher prices its sad, but a sign of the times.

"Plants/seedlings after another 24 hours vegging, tbh the mephistos and a couple more famous breeders seedlings are shit:sad::rolleyes1: all sawneys seeds are well ahead of them:woohoo::eyebrows::thumbsup::thumbsup:"

Not the best group of seedlings I have ever seen, but a bout half of them look like they may pull through and grow to maturity. wish you luck, you will know in a few more days i think, then decide which way to go, patience is a virtue.

"So here is my scrog.:doh::nono:"

A most interesting scrog technique, one I have not seen before,
do you expect new growth and bud sites to pop up from the stripped branches in the middle of the plant?
its not a process I have seen before, I wonder it its gonna work out well, time will tell, if not its a lesson learned.
Start the LST earlier, leave the lower sites open to the light, get more bud growth across the whole horizontal area.
GWE has a great scrog page, look up "LBH's famous scrog tutorial" for your next grow, I do like the solid frame idea, you could probably find some kind of adjustable legs to stick on the corners.

"Come on folks my scrog must count as one if not the worst scrog ever.:biggrin::crying:"

:bighug:its a learning curve well worth the effort!

Back