New Grower Here goes, wish me luck.

ok update time i think they are all rootbound so will repot tomorrow, the 5 x photos have been put back into coco as suffering some deficiency so i know how to deal with photos in coco so repotted into larger pots and fed coco veg mix, the scrog had a trim and looks like shite and has some issue with that too like russet mite damage but i'm fucked if i can spot any so completely in the dark as to what the issue is, it looks exactly like russet mite damage but isn't, wtf. :nono: :cuss:

uk420man

Attachments

• IMG_0799.JPG
    IMG_0799.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0800.JPG
    IMG_0800.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0801.JPG
    IMG_0801.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0802.JPG
    IMG_0802.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0804.JPG
    IMG_0804.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0805.JPG
    IMG_0805.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0806.JPG
    IMG_0806.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0807.JPG
    IMG_0807.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0808.JPG
    IMG_0808.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 21
ok update time i think they are all rootbound so will repot tomorrow, the 5 x photos have been put back into coco as suffering some deficiency so i know how to deal with photos in coco so repotted into larger pots and fed coco veg mix, the scrog had a trim and looks like shite and has some issue with that too like russet mite damage but i'm fucked if i can spot any so completely in the dark as to what the issue is, it looks exactly like russet mite damage but isn't, wtf. :nono: :cuss:

uk420man

stick too it, onward and upward as they say. I think you dont have to do anything with the scrog from now till harvest. , just sit back and work on the others.:smoking:

Last edited:
hi bro im a uk grower and i just haven't come across your thread also I grow solo cups so I'm used to dealing with small amounts of medium and I feel coco or coco/clay pebble mix works great but I also grow all kinds of different stuff too in big pots anyhow I thought id say hello to my UK bro

hi bro im a uk grower and i just haven't come across your thread also I grow solo cups so I'm used to dealing with small amounts of medium and I feel coco or coco/clay pebble mix works great but I also grow all kinds of different stuff too in big pots anyhow I thought id say hello to my UK bro
do you have any grow diaries i can have a look at st tom!!

cheers again, uk420man

ok so most of my seedlings are a minimum of 26 days since germing and are shite so i'm thinking of binning them all, no need to waste electric on a plant that if all goes to plan may yield 3-5 gms dry, so trash can and start all fucking over again, this time in pots they are staying in and using coco which is what i know how to grow in.:shrug::eyebrows:

also thrown 50 plus photos into glass or water as i will have something to look at for all my wasted work :rolleyes1: :thumbsup:

photos to follow of all the shite plants, plus most have started to flower at 4" tall, pmsl:vibe::cuss:
uk420man

Last edited:
Hey - it is the way it goes sometimes, and these days as you say with leccy being as it is....
Coco is the way, I have been in it for years and years and when i went from Photos to autos it was a bit of a learning curve, once you get them up and running you can do what you want - the key for me was big pots from day 1 and of they went.
Good luck on the next run, I shall follow along

Z

Back