New Grower Here goes, wish me luck.

I have scrogged before so do know the rules, which i have broken into pieces with this method, more than anything i wanted the light lower/nearer the plant as the plant is about 1.5m tall and too high for my room and a bastard to prop up, and no i don't expect any new growth as the removed sites were the ones that looked like russet mite damage so had to go.
I am a welder fabricator by trade and have made quite a few adjustable scrog frames in the past but never actually done a scrog to completion due to various issues.
Yeh, only time will tell seedlings wise and patience is the one virtue i do not have, lol.
Cheers for lengthy reply corum, i appreciate your time spent responding to my dilemma.

uk420man

I have scrogged before so do know the rules, which i have broken into pieces with this method, more than anything i wanted the light lower/nearer the plant as the plant is about 1.5m tall and too high for my room and a bastard to prop up, and no i don't expect any new growth as the removed sites were the ones that looked like russet mite damage so had to go.
I am a welder fabricator by trade and have made quite a few adjustable scrog frames in the past but never actually done a scrog to completion due to various issues.
Yeh, only time will tell seedlings wise and patience is the one virtue i do not have, lol.
Cheers for lengthy reply corum, i appreciate your time spent responding to my dilemma.

uk420man

Nothing wrong with breaking the rules, after all, Rules are made to be broken :smoking: and you never know, this scrog might turn out well and run to completion.
Space is an issue for me, which is why I grow scrog, keep them low, fill the horizontal area, get as many buds as I can without resticting air flow, seems to be very efficient with limited space.

" patience is the one virtue i do not have, lol."

nothing like growing weed to teach patience, with a smile.

Little update, result, fingers crossed they are on their journey now until their sad demise in a lot of weeks. :shrug: :biggrin:
uk420man

Attachments

• IMG_0783.JPG
    IMG_0783.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0785.JPG
    IMG_0785.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0784.JPG
    IMG_0784.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0786.JPG
    IMG_0786.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 14
Think its a mag deficiency on the larger plants as they are in coco, so i will transplant into a soil mix by saturday or before if i am awake during daylight hours.
Uk420man

Little update, result, fingers crossed they are on their journey now until their sad demise in a lot of weeks. :shrug: :biggrin:good luck with the teransplanting.
uk420man

My memory isnt great, but those little ones seem to be starting to kick off a little, so that seems like good news.

It also appears to me that a soil/perlite/coco mix might be exactly what you are looking for to suit your methodology... but what do I know :d5: good luck with the replanting.

Ok the grandkids have been over the past two days so i've not able to water enough so poor babies have suffered a bit, now watered and will perk up and have grown a bit, the scrog is surprising even me, pmsl, so maybe it's all worked out, sort of. :nono: :rolleyes1:
upped wattage to 250w from 225w as temps slightly down to min 64f max 72f even though the lower is only for a few mins at a time then ramps back up to 72f.
And i'll be repotting into their final 6.5litre pots on saturday and also making my attic flower room around 2m width smaller to get temps up.
uk420man

Attachments

• IMG_0788.JPG
    IMG_0788.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0789.JPG
    IMG_0789.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0792.JPG
    IMG_0792.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0795.JPG