Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopot grow w/Fast Buds LSD-25 using coco/perlite & LED

After my last grow with 2 different strains on the same res i bought an extra res because it really is a pain in the ass seeing one that needs more nutes and one that wants less.this is why i got less yield from my last 2 so i am not making that mistake again.even with the same strain you can get different pheno types that need different nute schedules.this is the only minus point for the autopots but not that big a deal unless you are using 4 or more autopots

After my last grow with 2 different strains on the same res i bought an extra res because it really is a pain in the ass seeing one that needs more nutes and one that wants less.this is why i got less yield from my last 2 so i am not making that mistake again.even with the same strain you can get different pheno types that need different nute schedules.this is the only minus point for the autopots but not that big a deal unless you are using 4 or more autopots
Glad to know I'm not the only one [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

If I was on the scale where I needed four or more and wanted to use the same reservoir I would have to go with photo clones to insure some kind of uniformity. It's either that or go from seed and hope to find that sweet spot for all of your pots and I was just picturing how crazy that would be in a greenhouse full of these pots. :crying:

Glad to know I'm not the only one [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
I do agree it's nice to see a common issue amongst growers, but I can't completely blame it on Sunshine. I obviously did something to stunt her from a seedling or she might have been on par with her sister had I not. That's why I'm also putting the seed directly in the coco next time. With the separate reservoir it won't matter if/when they sprout, if you use different strains, or get a different phenotype. I never plan on having more than two of these pots going at one time for personal use so I might as well give them both an equal chance. Also opens up the opportunity to run side by side test of different nutrients. I'm liking this idea more and more. :cheers:

They do a smaller res as well now which i bought for the second autopot its only 30ltrs,i might even get another one because i only put 20ltrs a time in the big res so the smaller res is perfect for 1 plant :smoking:

Here is the smaller one for reference

20161215_140106.jpg

Day 41

Well I almost wish I had the second reservoir. For one, the mix is too rich for Sunshine again while Berkeley is sucking it up. Secondly, I could see where Berkeley could wind up crowding her sister out of the tent with the right training. So for now I added enough distilled water to the mix to bring it back down to 1.3EC, which is where she liked it before.

Sunshine
You can see the stress in her leaves but she will snap back.
View attachment 672838 View attachment 672841

Berkeley
I have two of her tallest branches tied down to the sides of the pot.
View attachment 672840 View attachment 672844

Group Shot
View attachment 672839 View attachment 672850
As always, if you see something, say something. Please.
Happy Growing everyone! :vibes:

going to be some seriously chunky plants and buds here, oh yeah!

:slap:

:love:

going to be some seriously chunky plants and buds here, oh yeah!

:slap:

:love:
I certainly hope so, this LSD-25 is supposed to be some pretty good smoke. Mostly indica but smokes like a sativa. She is certainly a bushy girl. I even raised the lights to see if I can get them to stretch some more. Thanks for the slap. :pass:

Day 46

Just a quick update before I disappear for the holidays. The girls are looking good still on this 1.3EC feed. I will be topping it of with about the same strength of nutrients. The haven't stopped stretching yet so will continue with the grow nutrients for another week. I did a minor defoliation of the lower 10% of the girls removing all that easily fell off or was small suckers that I removed.

Edit: Forgot to mention I added 15 liters of solution to the reservoir. This brought the depth of the water in there to 13.5 inches deep. I left everything where it was but backed off the Grow A&B to 1ml/l as I was still seeing what looked like a little nute burn on the newer leaves and have added a 3 liters of plain water to each of the last two reservoir changes to back off the EC to 1.3. Backing off the A&B brought the EC to 1.33 with all the others additives left the same as before. Did a quick check of the pH just for giggles and it was rock steady at 5.83. You just have to love the way it just works.
- Cal/Mag 1.5 ml/l
- Sensi Grow A & B 1.0 ml/l.
- B52 0.75 ml/l.
- Carboload 0.75 ml/l
- Terpinator 0.75 ml/l.
- Drip Clean 1 ml/l

Sunshine
She is a full 6 inches shorter than her sister but looking good. She is current about 16 inches tall. She had a clog on the piece of line that goes from the auto valve to the main feed line, so I took a 60ml syringe and blew air thru all the lines to clear them. Also took both auto valves out and washed them up. They had a white slime starting to build up on them.

Watermarked5(2016-12-19-1631).jpg
Watermarked4(2016-12-19-1631).jpg

Berkeley
I stopped the LST as all her tops are about on the same level for now. So for the next week she will just be stretching for the lights unencumbered. She is currently 21 inches tall.
Watermarked2(2016-12-19-1630).jpg

Watermarked6(2016-12-19-1631).jpg

Watermarked3(2016-12-19-1630).jpg

Group Shot
Watermarked1(2016-12-19-1630)-2.jpg

As always, if you see something, say something. Please.
Happy Growing everyone! :vibes:

Last edited:
Back