Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopot grow w/Fast Buds LSD-25 using coco/perlite & LED

No worries... shouldn't do any harm, just been using a lot more than you need to lol.

Have a good holiday and merry Christmas bro.
Good to know. Maybe that is what clogged up my one line last week. LOL

Thanks for the well wishes and have a very merry Christmas!

Rifleman;3144389 said:
Christmas Morning and Old St. Nick has already been here and preformed a water change on the big girls. I took a few photos as he did the deed, hope to get them up later today. Too many family obligations right now. :)

I hope you all have a blessed day full of love and peace. MERRY CHRISTMAS. :Namaste: :peace:
- -
Luke, Roscoe, &The CEO
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Here's to another year of big juicy buds.

Sorry for the like bomb HS, had to get caught up. Looking real nice in there bro, looks like they vegged a lot longer than mine did. Just means you'll have to run them longer, but you'll be rewarded in yield I hope.

Sorry for the like bomb HS, had to get caught up. Looking real nice in there bro, looks like they vegged a lot longer than mine did. Just means you'll have to run them longer, but you'll be rewarded in yield I hope.
I think that's the hydro effect. Makes them veg longer. I get home tonight so look for an update in the next day. Hopefully, they are still alive and feeding from the reservoir.

I think that's the hydro effect. Makes them veg longer. I get home tonight so look for an update in the next day. Hopefully, they are still alive and feeding from the reservoir.

I think you might have a shock how big they have got while you were away bro,looking forward myself to see how they are now

Day 58
Just got back from holiday and what a difference 12 days make. Everything was good in the tent. The reservoir had a whole two inches of water left in it. So the girls drank over eleven inches of water since I topped it off. I added 15 liters of bloom nutrients with the following mix below. This came up to 1.17EC added to the little that was left in the reservoir. I also turned on the bloom side of these LEDs and moved them up about three more inches.

- Cal/Mag 1.5 ml/l
- Sensi Bloom A & B 1.0 ml/l.
- Carboload 1 ml/l
- Terpinator 1ml/l.
- Drip Clean 1 ml/10l

Sunshine
She is weird as always and showing what looks like a deficiency. Probably because they have been on the same grow nutrients since I left. We will she how she takes to the bloom nutes in the next couple days. Since the last update she has grown from 16 to 22 inches and looks healthy otherwise.
Watermarked2(2016-12-31-1650).jpg

Berkeley
She is looking healthy as always and way ahead of her sister now. She jumped from 22 to 32 inches and her canopy is still looking fairly even.
Watermarked1(2016-12-31-1650).jpg

Group Shot
Watermarked3(2016-12-31-1650).jpg

As always, if you see something, say something. Please.
Happy Growing everyone! :vibes:

I think you might have a shock how big they have got while you were away bro,looking forward myself to see how they are now
They be a little bit bigger than when I left. :rofl:

Day 58
Just got back from holiday and what a difference 12 days make. Everything was good in the tent. The reservoir had a whole two inches of water left in it. So the girls drank over eleven inches of water since I topped it off. I added 15 liters of bloom nutrients with the following mix below. This came up to 1.17EC added to the little that was left in the reservoir. I also turned on the bloom side of these LEDs and moved them up about three more inches.

- Cal/Mag 1.5 ml/l
- Carboload 1 ml/l
- Terpinator 1ml/l.
- Drip Clean 1 ml/10l

Sunshine
She is weird as always and showing what looks like a deficiency. Probably because they have been on the same grow nutrients since I left. We will she how she takes to the bloom nutes in the next couple days. Since the last update she has grown from 16 to 22 inches and looks healthy otherwise.
View attachment 680441

Berkeley
She is looking healthy as always and way ahead of her sister now. She jumped from 22 to 32 inches and her canopy is still looking fairly even.
View attachment 680440
Group Shot
View attachment 680442
They are looking great bro awesome job

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Day 58

- Cal/Mag 1.5 ml/l
- Carboload 1 ml/l
- Terpinator 1ml/l.
- Drip Clean 1 ml/10l

Sunshine
View attachment 680441

Berkeley
View attachment 680440
Group Shot
View attachment 680442
Nice bro looking good, glad everything worked out while you were gone... Nice size and structure to Berkeley now, looks like still another 3-4 weeks to go but should be worth the wait. :thumbsup:
Is that a bit of purple coming in on the buds? Maybe some closeups next update ;)

Nice bro looking good, glad everything worked out while you were gone... Nice size and structure to Berkeley now, looks like still another 3-4 weeks to go but should be worth the wait. :thumbsup:
Is that a bit of purple coming in on the buds? Maybe some closeups next update ;)
I will get some better pics next time. Had just got home from a two hour drive from the airport, after a 3.5 hour plane ride, and all I wanted to do was get some quick pics and top off the reservoir. It's good to be back home. Thanks for stopping by.

They are looking great bro awesome job
Thanks, I was worrying the entire time I was gone. I always picture this catastrophe happening while I'm away but luckily I always come home to everything working just fine. Thanks for stopping by.

Back