Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopot grow w/Fast Buds LSD-25 using coco/perlite & LED

Okay I could use a little help here. When I came back I noticed some yellowing on the lower leaves, especially on my mutant girl Sunshine. I figured she was just telling me it was time to switch to bloom nutes and was planning on it with this reservoir change. Or she didn't appreciate having ten times the amount of dripclean in the last rez. Berkeley does not have as much yellowing but it is there. Here are some pictures two days after the reservoir change.

Sunshine
Watermarked8(2017-01-01-1658).jpg
Watermarked1(2017-01-01-1657).jpg
Watermarked4(2017-01-01-1658).jpg
Watermarked2(2017-01-01-1657).jpg
Watermarked3(2017-01-01-1658).jpg

IMG_1305.JPG

Okay I could use a little help here. When I came back I noticed some yellowing on the lower leaves, especially on my mutant girl Sunshine. I figured she was just telling me it was time to switch to bloom nutes and was planning on it with this reservoir change. Or she didn't appreciate having ten times the amount of dripclean in the last rez. Berkeley does not have as much yellowing but it is there. Here are some pictures two days after the reservoir change.

Sunshine
View attachment 680763 View attachment 680758 View attachment 680762 View attachment 680759 View attachment 680761
View attachment 680764
have they finished there stretch yet I don't normally flip to bloom nutes till there done stretching and the yellowing could be a touch of nitrogen def with a bit of cal mag going on if your cal mag has nitrogen in it try upping the dose but also if its just on a few bottom leaves and not spreading I wouldn't worry just keep an eye on them :thumbsup:

have they finished there stretch yet I don't normally flip to bloom nutes till there done stretching and the yellowing could be a touch of nitrogen def with a bit of cal mag going on if your cal mag has nitrogen in it try upping the dose but also if its just on a few bottom leaves and not spreading I wouldn't worry just keep an eye on them :thumbsup:
Not 100% sure if they finished or not. They shot up 10 inches while was away and seem to be slowing down. I normally wait until stretching is done but they are almost on day 60, so that with the yellowing made me think it was time to switch them. As it is they are going to go several weeks past the breeder estimates, as usual. The cal/mag I use is AN's and does have some nitrogen in it, I believe it is a 4-0-0.

Day 58
Just got back from holiday and what a difference 12 days make. Everything was good in the tent. The reservoir had a whole two inches of water left in it. So the girls drank over eleven inches of water since I topped it off. I added 15 liters of bloom nutrients with the following mix below. This came up to 1.17EC added to the little that was left in the reservoir. I also turned on the bloom side of these LEDs and moved them up about three more inches.

- Cal/Mag 1.5 ml/l
- Sensi Bloom A & B 1.0 ml/l.
- Carboload 1 ml/l
- Terpinator 1ml/l.
- Drip Clean 1 ml/10l

Sunshine
She is weird as always and showing what looks like a deficiency. Probably because they have been on the same grow nutrients since I left. We will she how she takes to the bloom nutes in the next couple days. Since the last update she has grown from 16 to 22 inches and looks healthy otherwise.
View attachment 680441

Berkeley
She is looking healthy as always and way ahead of her sister now. She jumped from 22 to 32 inches and her canopy is still looking fairly even.
View attachment 680440
Group Shot
View attachment 680442
As always, if you see something, say something. Please.
Happy Growing everyone! :vibes:
I'd say the stretch is on looking great man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Day 70
My work sent me out of town the day after I got back from holiday and I just got back this morning. The yellowing only got worse while I was gone and they had the reservoir down to the filter when I got home. I refilled the reservoir and took these pictures. Not sure how bad these two girls are and if they will produce anything worth while but I upped the nutrients to 1.5ml per liter of everything except the Drip Clean. I'm hoping that with the increased nutrients they might start to look better. Any advice or suggestions are always appreciated.

- Cal/Mag 1.5 ml/l
- Sensi Bloom A & B 1.5 ml/l.
- Carboload 1.5 ml/l
- Terpinator 1.5 ml/l.
- Big Bud 1.5 ml/l
- Drip Clean 1 ml/10l

Sunshine
Watermarked2(2017-01-12-2129).jpg
Watermarked3(2017-01-12-2129).jpg

Berkeley
Watermarked4(2017-01-12-2129).jpg
Watermarked5(2017-01-12-2130).jpg

Group Shot
Watermarked1(2017-01-12-2129).jpg

Wow bro they are huge man. Hopefully they are under fed and the bump in nutes clears it up. pH swing up may have locked out some N and now it might be cannibalizing some leaves. Time will tell, hope you get to spend more time with them. Buds look real good btw.

Wow bro they are huge man. Hopefully they are under fed and the bump in nutes clears it up. pH swing up may have locked out some N and now it might be cannibalizing some leaves. Time will tell, hope you get to spend more time with them. Buds look real good btw.
I told my boss I wasn't going anywhere for at least a month. The pH was perfect even with the little bit of water that was left in the reservoir. I really think these LSD-25s go quickly from being a light feeder in veg to a heavy feeder in bloom. Will have to run this strain again to confirm my suspicions. Maybe after my next grow of Sweet Seeds Dark Devils I will run these again.

I told my boss I wasn't going anywhere for at least a month. The pH was perfect even with the little bit of water that was left in the reservoir. I really think these LSD-25s go quickly from being a light feeder in veg to a heavy feeder in bloom. Will have to run this strain again to confirm my suspicions. Maybe after my next grow of Sweet Seeds Dark Devils I will run these again.

You may be onto something there. Mine yellowed early in flower too, a bump in nutes did help. Now I backed off the nutes for early flush, and they are yellowing real fast. pH doesn't seem like the culprit if it was still good when you got home.

Back